Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

The Star Wars The Old Republic - Where you at thread?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Ihaveaglitch

Ihaveaglitch
  • Islander
  • 654 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:07 PM

So I know through reviews I've read that there are group quests in the game what what about raiding/instances and endgame material?
"Well I gotta admit, making Rommie obey my every whim and laying waste to the Drago-Kazov sounds really great, butů All by myself?" ~Harper (Una Salus Victus)

#22 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

View PostIhaveaglitch, on 03 January 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

So I know through reviews I've read that there are group quests in the game what what about raiding/instances and endgame material?

I'm still very low level but I have run across a my first Flashpoint the Esseles mission mentioned above that you HAVE to have a group to get through. Especially if you favor the more squishy characters like the Smuggler like me. :)

enTranced
Posted Image

#23 Zanthra

Zanthra
  • Islander
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

After playing EVE Online so much, these servers are really testing my patience, I have 3 regular groups of friends that I want to play with, and they are all on different servers, and of course you are all on a fourth ;(.

All my characters are named Zanthra,

Jedi Covenant - Republic
The Ebon Hawk - Empire
The Fatman - Empire

It's so dissapointing that they have not moved past this multiple servers thing yet, so many MMOs have figured it out, why not Bioware and Star Wars: The Old Republic?

#24 NeuralClone

NeuralClone
  • Islander
  • 23,092 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

I agree. It's a highly antiquated server setup. My guess is they went with this model because it's a tried and true model.
"My sexuality's not the most interesting thing about me."
— Cosima Niehaus, Orphan Black, "Governed By Sound Reason and True Religion"

#25 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

World of Warcraft. That's all I'm gonna say.

And as for Soresu...

Form III: Soresu, also known as the Way of the Mynock, or The Resilience Form, was the third of the seven classic forms of lightsaber combat that was recognized by the Jedi Council prior to and during the Clone Wars. Soresu was developed during the widespread emergence of blasters as an offensive weapon. Essentially a development on Form I blast-deflect training, Soresu relied on tight bladework and subtle dodges to provide maximum defensive coverage, minimizing exposure to ranged weaponry. Over time, Soresu transcended this basic origin, and came to be considered the ultimate expression of non-aggressive Jedi philosophy.
http://starwars.wiki...orm_III:_Soresu
Posted Image

#26 Ihaveaglitch

Ihaveaglitch
  • Islander
  • 654 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

Is anyone still playing this?  A guild member from another game recently convinced me to play so I bought a 60 day time card, and i'm looking for people to play with.
"Well I gotta admit, making Rommie obey my every whim and laying waste to the Drago-Kazov sounds really great, butů All by myself?" ~Harper (Una Salus Victus)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users