No replies to this topic

#1 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Watchdog
  • 6,378 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hi there

Finally, some news from me again. I'm at a place in my life at the moment when this has become a bit less important for me. But if something big happens, I still feel that urge… :)

Anyways, NBC has finally announced a return date for the third season of "Community".

The comedy returns on March 15 at 8 PM ET. To make room, the Peacock moves "30 Rock" to 8.30 PM, and is followed by "The Office" at 9 PM. At 9.30 PM, it's time for "Up All Night". ("Parks and Recreation" will return on April 19 at 9.30 PM for the rest of its fourth season, once "Up All Night" has wrapped its run.)

Additionally, NBC is premiering "Bent" on March 21 at 9 PM ET with back-to-back episodes for three weeks. "Rock Center" moves to 10 PM for five weeks, and reclaims the 9 PM spot on April 11.

"Bent" is a romantic comedy about a womanizing, surfer dude contractor and his beautiful, no-nonsense, type-A client, who work together to remodel each other's lives as they renovate her Venice, California home. The recently divorced Alex (Amanda Peet, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip") is a high-strung lawyer who is raising her young daughter, Charlie (Joey King, "Ramona and Beezus") as a single mom. She downsizes into a smaller house and hires charismatic Pete (David Walton, "Perfect Couples"), a free-spirited ladies' man and recovering gambling addict who desperately needs this gig with Alex to jumpstart his life -- and prove that he is no longer a screw-up. Margo Harshman and Jeffrey Tambor co-star.

And after "Whitney" and "Are You There Chelsea?" have aired its finales, NBC will premiere two more shows. "Betty White's Off Their Rockers" will launch on April 4 at 8 PM, with another new comedy, "Best Friends Forever" premiering right after, at 8.30 PM.

"Best Friends Forever," from executive producer Scot Armstrong ("Old School," "Hangover 2"), is a new comedy about old friends, new beginnings and awkward situations. Jessica St. Clair ("Bridesmaids") and Lennon Parham ("Accidentally on Purpose") star as Jessica and Lennon, best friends who live on opposite sides of the country with the men in their lives. When Jessica is served divorce papers, Lennon convinces her to return home to Brooklyn and back into the apartment they used to share. Soon, the girls fall into old habits: movie marathons and late-night, girl-talk sessions -- none of which is good news for Lennon's live-in boyfriend, Joe (Luka Jones, Upright Citizens Brigade). Stephen Schneider ("Happy Endings") and Daija Owens also star.

Greets
Lambsilencer

Edited by Lambsilencer, 21 February 2012 - 04:30 PM.

Follow me on Twitter.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users