24 replies to this topic

#21 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 30,448 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

View PostNonny, on 04 March 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

I propose that for her outstanding service to ExIsle, Raeven be named Administrator Emerita.
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!   :happy: :happy: :happy:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#22 Peridot

Peridot

Elf Lynx

• Islander
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

View PostEChatty, on 04 March 2012 - 02:27 PM, said:

Thirded :D

Chatty, LOL because I *almost* said "Thirded" myself, and then decided I wanted to say a little more than that...and look at the timestamps on our two posts! :D

View PostNonny, on 10 March 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:

View PostNonny, on 04 March 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

I propose that for her outstanding service to ExIsle, Raeven be named Administrator Emerita.
YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!   :happy: :happy: :happy:

Allright!! :)  :)

Peri
Posted Image

#23 Orpheus

Orpheus

Get my agent! I'm supposed to be Castathan, not Indogene

• Administrator
  • 17,258 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:59 AM

Is it wrong that I heard that as "oll raight!"
(as in prisencolinensinainciusol)

#24 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 30,448 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:40 AM

*snerk*
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#25 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rae}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I've already said this, but I'm good with it as long as you're still here *sniffle* and I love the new Emerita title.

View PostOrpheus, on 11 March 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

Is it wrong that I heard that as "oll raight!"
(as in prisencolinensinainciusol)

*snort*

Let's just agree as a permament point of order that a lot of what you hear is just *so* wrong - but if we have to address each and every individual wrongness the machinery of EI would grind to a halt.  Besides, we love you in all your warped grandeur.  :p~

Edited by Rhea, 12 March 2012 - 09:19 AM.

The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users