• 5,229 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

and I don't believe it's any april fools either,
;)
the battle for Westeros is ON once again,

the cold winds of the North come down and the game is not all play,

APRIL ONE

it should follow Clash of Kings
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#2 NeuralClone

NeuralClone

Fire and Blood

• Islander
  • 22,864 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

I can't wait! :D I've been rewatching the first season on Blu-ray and it looks downright incredible in 1080p. It's probably the best transfer of a TV show I've seen to date.

Oh, and there are also a few other trailers for the second season, which I posted here:

http://www.exisle.ne...ower-and-grace/

For the most part the second season should be following "A Clash of Kings." But they're also moving a few events from the third book into the story for the second. It isn't a huge deal though since the events are occurring at approximately the same time.
"My sexuality's not the most interesting thing about me."
— Cosima Niehaus, Orphan Black, "Governed By Sound Reason and True Religion"

#3 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

in the middle of all the arguing and blood, it seems there is still room for love,
http://www.cinemable...-Air-40346.html

and of course behind it all still remains Joffrey!
can he learn to be better or... is he just empty inside? interesting note, some of
the cast are not reading ahead, only read book one and will read book two along
with shooting, so they don't spoiler themselves; so for you... don't read
Storm of Swords yet because a lot of changes with these people and some of them might
become not around anymore... but of course it's to propel the story forward,
;)
I was so surprised at the many reactions to Lord Stark in ep 10, but don't they realize
the whole story starts after him?

so who will fall in love? and who will lose a love? and who will lose a head?
:)
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users