• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

He was busy keeping the boat from overturning ;)

#22 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

I keep forgetting about RDJ-7's sensor capability that senses incoming predatory animals and such.

My apologies RJ.
Rejected and gone.

#23 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

It was just that sneaky of a mutant snake!! ;) He had super stealth abilities :o.

#24 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,863 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

View PostEChatty, on 07 May 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

He was busy keeping the boat from overturning ;)
Exactly.  :cool:

View PostMikoto, on 07 May 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

I keep forgetting about RDJ-7's sensor capability that senses incoming predatory animals and such.

My apologies RJ.
That's okay.  The story has to go on whether I post or not.  And then I have to figure out what to do.  :lol:

View PostNikki Peppermint, on 07 May 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

It was just that sneaky of a mutant snake!! ;) He had super stealth abilities :o.
He sure did. I hope there aren't any more around.  :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#25 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

Well, FO:Mi seems to be kind of puttering out.

I'm cool with that. Not every RP succeeds. Not every arc. I'm going to contemplate an Arc reboot or shutting this one down altogether.
Rejected and gone.

#26 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

The only way one can tell if a RP is going to succeed or fail is to put it out there in the first place ;)

#27 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

I actually really like this RP, the whole setting (I'm all for a good apocalyptic future, as you know ;)!) and idea and the characters, and you've done a great job with it all, Miko; but I'm not getting into it as much the other ones for some reason. Definitely not because of the game itself, though.

#28 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,863 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

That's too bad.  :(  It's a nice setting and an interesting idea. And I've enjoyed all the interactions that both of the RJD robots have had with the characters.  It was... fun.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#29 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

Okay I'm formally closing down FOMi.

I'm gonna post an epilogue of sorts and I'll leave the thread open a few days in case anyone else wants to be bothered to do so for their own characters.
Rejected and gone.

#30 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

Well, that whole story sounded exciting :). That would have been some game to have played! Thanks, Miko, for writing all that out and giving the game some closure.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything that Tessa would have done or how she would have ended up, so I think your ending is fitting.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 14 July 2012 - 03:00 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users