• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

So if he is Pinocchio and he lies what part of him grows?  :think:  :whistle: :eek3:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#22 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

:rolleyes: Oh dear!  :lol:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#23 Avalon

Avalon
  • Islander
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

View PostDWF, on 24 April 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

So if he is Pinocchio and he lies what part of him grows?  :think:  :whistle: :eek3:

His feelings of guilt...of course.

;)

#24 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Well he certainly lied in "The Return"!  :oh:

SFG :pinocchio:
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#25 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

I rewatched a few episodes this week and noticed something else I had forgotten about.  

More evidence that August is Pinnochio:  In "Heart of Darkness", when August tells Henry that the stories in his book really happened, Henry responds: "You think my book is real?!", and August replies: "As real as I am."

August is a real boy!  :lol: :whistle:

SFG :pinocchio:

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 29 April 2012 - 11:57 AM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#26 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,624 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

Well, we ought to find out tonight!
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#27 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

Looks like you were right - congrats on paying such close attention!
Cats will never be extinct!

#28 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,943 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Wow, I was only off by a few very minor details!   :oh: In fact I'm a little surprised I got as many of the details right as I did!  :lol:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#29 Psykopsyke

Psykopsyke
  • Islander
  • 199 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 30 April 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

Wow, I was only off by a few very minor details!   :oh: In fact I'm a little surprised I got as many of the details right as I did!  :lol:

SFG

Can you now explain the ending to Mass Effect 3?Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon A Time, Speculation, Once Upon a Time: Season 1

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users