Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

WHAT Kind Of Car IS THIS?? Ultimate COOLNESS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

THIS car should have been the Batmobile. The design, IMNSHO, is WAY cooler than ANY of the Batmobile designs I've seen on TV & in film. This is one of the coolest-looking cars I've EVER seen. :drool: :eek3:

But WHAT the HECK IS IT???????? :blink:

Attached Files

Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#2 jodihopper

jodihopper

chubby little hopping mouse

• Islander
  • 587 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

Totaly wild guess but it looks like one of the Studebakers.  Guy was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of his time.

#3 jodihopper

jodihopper

• Islander
  • 587 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

Second guess Bugatti

#4 SparkyCola

SparkyCola
  • Islander
  • 14,904 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

It is the Phantom Corsair:

The Phantom Corsair is a prototype automobile built in 1938. It is a six-passenger coupé that was designed by Rust Heinz of the H. J. Heinz family and Maurice Schwartz of the Bohman & Schwartz coachbuilding company in Pasadena, California.[1] Although sometimes dismissed as a failure because it never entered production, the Corsair is regarded as ahead of its time due to its futuristic features and styling cues such as faired-in fenders and a low profile.[2]

Sparky
Able to entertain a thought without taking it home to meet the parents

#5 jodihopper

jodihopper

• Islander
  • 587 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

View PostSparkyCola, on 26 May 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

It is the Phantom Corsair:

The Phantom Corsair is a prototype automobile built in 1938. It is a six-passenger coupé that was designed by Rust Heinz of the H. J. Heinz family and Maurice Schwartz of the Bohman & Schwartz coachbuilding company in Pasadena, California.[1] Although sometimes dismissed as a failure because it never entered production, the Corsair is regarded as ahead of its time due to its futuristic features and styling cues such as faired-in fenders and a low profile.[2]

Sparky
cool thanx

#6 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

Thanks, Sparky! :)

Even the NAME sounds cool!! :cool:

:thumbs-up:
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users