Teen Wolf

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

OK, what was with the couple the Kanima killed in the begining? It seemed to be happening the same time that Scott, Stiles, and Jackson were at the police station...Is there more then one Kanima running around? As for who is controlling it, looks like we got our answer: It's the creepy science teacher. Wonder how he is fitting into all of this?

Loved the scene with Mama argent and Scott...her grinding down the pencil as she asks whether or not he and Allison are having sex....Who wouldn't lie in that situation? LOL.

Could've so done with out the snake coming out of Jackson's eye...or going into his mouth...What the hell was that all about?

And what is up with Lydia? She seems to be receiving instructions from Peter Hale, and just how that is possible is beyond me. Wonder if she's going to resurrect him somehow?
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

OK, what was with the couple the Kanima killed in the begining? It seemed to be happening the same time that Scott, Stiles, and Jackson were at the police station...Is there more then one Kanima running around? As for who is controlling it, looks like we got our answer: It's the creepy science teacher. Wonder how he is fitting into all of this?

I think that killing was supposed to have happened after the police station. Or maybe before the police station. He did turn into the Kanima and escape the van. It's quite possible he attacked the couple and then changed back and went to the station. It wasn't made very clear. I think the science teacher knows more than he's letting on but I'd be surprised if he was the Master. It just seems too obvious.

So am I the only one who wants to slap Matt? Never mind that it seems like the only reason his character exists is to be a love interest for Allison, but he's just not likeable. Hopefully he gets eaten.

Loved the scene with Mama argent and Scott...her grinding down the pencil as she asks whether or not he and Allison are having sex....Who wouldn't lie in that situation? LOL.

I know. That was such a funny scene. Same with the scene where Scott's mom tries to punish him and eventually says, "No Stiles." This show does a great job balancing the horror and comedy.

Could've so done with out the snake coming out of Jackson's eye...or going into his mouth...What the hell was that all about?

I think it was there just to be creepy and to show that Jackson now has an affinity for snakes. I don't know. But it was cool.

And what is up with Lydia? She seems to be receiving instructions from Peter Hale, and just how that is possible is beyond me. Wonder if she's going to resurrect him somehow?

It did seem to imply she might have something to do with bringing him back since it panned down to show Peter's dead and buried body. I knew that young Peter Hale was probably a figment of Lydia's imagination since we never saw him interact with anyone else and I don't think he ever said his name. Poor Lydia. She gets a guy's attention and it turns out to be the young version of the man who brutally attacked her and is now haunting her.

Am I the only one who's a little peeved that, for two episodes in a row now, we haven't seen Scott wolf out? We've seen Jackson turn into the Kanima(which is cool) and we've kinda seen Derek change(though I would have thought he'd go full on werewolf since he's the Alpha now) but seeing as how Scott is the titular Teen Wolf it would be nice to see him as a wolf.

I was happy to see Jackson and Scott finally go at it. That's been building for a long time.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 11 July 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

I think the science teacher knows more than he's letting on but I'd be surprised if he was the Master. It just seems too obvious.

Not sure if it is that obvious...I had Gerard pegged as the kanima master. But the same bumper sticker on the teacher's car makes a very compelling case for him being the kanima master.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#4 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:34 PM

The comedy in this show is what makes it finally a true successor to Buffy. The way the show moves from comedy to horror to romance so easily, this is finally a real replacement for Buffy. The pencil sharpening scene was pure genius.

enTranced
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Teen Wolf

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users