• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:12 PM

I second Miko's non-objection and gorgeous is a must ;)

#22 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

Lukepotential.jpg

Name: Luke Daley

Species: Tau'ri (human)
Ht/Wt: 6'/190
Hair/eyes: Blond/blue

Scars/Tattoos: Scar on left upper thigh

General descriptionLeanly muscled, tall, fond of wearing jeans and t-shirts and sneakers.

Abilities/skills: An expert survivalist/rock climber. Has some firearms/hand to hand training. He's in business with his partner teaching others how to survive in the wilderness.

Background: Born in Woody Creek, Colorado, Mom and Dad still alive, Dad is retired military, mom is a teacher at the local school. He has a younger sister.

He grew up camping, hunting and fishing with his dad, where he learned some of his survival skills and firearms skills. He enjoyed this time and learned all he could about survival while growing up, and made a business of it with his best friend and partner, Jay.

He once spent a number of weeks stranded in the wilderness after an accident, which left him with an injured leg. He managed to find a clean water source and set up a shelter where he fished and trapped for food and generally lived off the land until his campsite was found. Unlike most ordinary people who would have been gaunt and dehydrated, he was in almost perfect health thanks to his survival training.

After the SGC got wind of his rescue and how healthy he was, he was approached to train their offworld teams to be able to survive if they get stranded offworld. He's been doing this in addition to his regular classes.

#23 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

^^ And that be Andrea's gorgeous guy. ;)
Rejected and gone.

#24 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

I suspected as much :D.

#25 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Well given I'm contemplating a "next generation" game, she needs one. I'm also okay with playing semi-npcs for anyone else who wants a gorgeous mate. Just let me know.
Rejected and gone.

#26 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

I will also be happy to provide any gorgeous females for any unattached male, and if one of them wants to get to know Eva better, let her know ;)

#27 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Here are the Kilairi you're about to meet:

Veleri.jpg

Veleri - A Kilairi geneticist who has lived for centuries in his various cloned bodies. He has spent the last century or so scouring three galaxies in search of a race that would be compatible culturally and biologically with the Kilairi. His answer to the cloning problem is to produce a hybrid race that has gender. Although the Kilairi would still go extinct, their legacy would live on in the hybrid race he seeks to create.

Halfalsi.jpg

Halfalsi - Veleri's partner. He has also lived for centuries in his various cloned bodies and has helped Veleri research and perfect the procedure that will allow them to blend with another race.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users