Teen Wolf

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Awesome episode. Glad that we got to learn a tad bit more with the Vet. So didn't expect the Guidance Counselor to be in on this whole thing...And "You going to tell them what's coming?" What the heck does THAT mean? We got Werewolves, a Kanima, and the Kanima master...Peter Hale's Ghost doing a number of Lydia...What else could be coming?

Stiles's dad being fired....so didn't see that coming.

Mama Argent stole this episode though...Her face as she saw Scott and Allison kissing....Damn, surprised Scott didn't die from that look alone.

I missed the scene with Stiles and his dad going over the file with the teacher...phone rang. What ws the deal with the teacher in the file?

Absolutely LOVED Stile's and Scott's facial expressions as Isaac got them the tickets....LMAO.

edited to add:

While it might be a bit cliche, I loved's Chris's line of: "Never bring claws to a gun fight."

Edited by Lord of the Sword, 17 July 2012 - 07:40 AM.

"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

I missed the scene with Stiles and his dad going over the file with the teacher...phone rang. What ws the deal with the teacher in the file?

The sheriff discovered that the mechanic and the couple were the same age. He also discovered that Isaac's dad had a younger brother who died a few years back but who would have been 24. It turns out all four of them were in the chemistry class with the teacher. So they thought someone was killing people associated with that group of students.

Sucks that he got fired because of what Stiles has been doing. And Stiles has been trying to do the right thing and protecting people. I really hope he comes clean to his dad about the supernatural and what's really been going on in Beacon Hills.

Loved that Mama Argent got bit. It was about time something bad happened to that family. They've deserved worse for a while. I really hope the writers don't use this as an excuse to break up Allison and Scott. And I hope Scott does tell Allison that her mom was trying to kill him. And finally we see Scott shift into wolf mode. Sure it wasn't for very long and he didn't do anything but on a show called Teen Wolf it's not to see the main teen actually transform into a wolf.

Can Derek not go full werewolf mode like Peter? He is the Alpha now and he has a good sized pack. Yet when facing off against the Kanima and the Argents he just goes into Beta mode. I'm sure it's budgetary reasons but it would be nice to see a reason for it in the show.

So are there multiple Masters? Jackson kept saying we. Did he mean him and the Master or multiple Masters? And wonder what he meant by saying, "They killed me?" Very interesting.

So is Gerard something supernatural? He didn't cross the ash line and he seemed very interested in it. Or am I reading too much into that?

Nice to see the vet again. And apparently the guidance counselor is also in the know about the supernatural. Makes me wonder if she mis-translated that bit about the Kanima on purpose. I have no idea what else could be coming. Scott has all ready faced off against the Argents, Alpha, and the Kanima and its Master. I really don't know what else could be coming down the line.

Definitely a lot happened this episode. I can't wait to see what all goes on next episode. Who is the Master? Why is it killing these people? Will Mama Argent be killed, or kill herself? What's up with Gerard? Who exactly is the vet? What's going on with Lydia? A lot of questions in the air and hopefully we'll get answers soon.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 Raijin

Raijin
  • Islander
  • 477 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

And finally we see Scott shift into wolf mode. Sure it wasn't for very long and he didn't do anything but on a show called Teen Wolf it's not to see the main teen actually transform into a wolf.

To be honest the only wolf mode I care for is the Alfa one from last season. That actually looked proper werewolf.

#4 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

To be honest the only wolf mode I care for is the Alfa one from last season. That actually looked proper werewolf.

The Alpha did look cool, which is why I'm disappointed that we haven't seen Derek fully transform or been given a reason why he hasn't. I do like the Beta werewolf make-up though and think the characters should be seen in it more. I don't think we've seen either Boyd or Erica shift. I love the Kanima and think it looks really good. But I do wish they would put some more effort on the wolves.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#5 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 18 July 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

Can Derek not go full werewolf mode like Peter? He is the Alpha now and he has a good sized pack. Yet when facing off against the Kanima and the Argents he just goes into Beta mode. I'm sure it's budgetary reasons but it would be nice to see a reason for it in the show.

I agree. It's probably budget reasons, but they should explain it in show.

So are there multiple Masters? Jackson kept saying we. Did he mean him and the Master or multiple Masters? And wonder what he meant by saying, "They killed me?" Very interesting.

That threw me for a loop also. If they killed "the master" then it can't be the science teacher. And the last girl killed wasn't on the list. Honestly, when Jackson said "they killed me"...I started thinking perhaps it's Peter Hale possessing Jackson, like he is with Lydia...somewhat.

So is Gerard something supernatural? He didn't cross the ash line and he seemed very interested in it. Or am I reading too much into that?

That surprised me as well...Him not crossing the line, and being that curious about it. Something is definately up with Gerard.

Edited by Lord of the Sword, 19 July 2012 - 12:16 AM.

"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#6 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

I agree. It's probably budget reasons, but they should explain it in show.

I really wish they would. Heck I'd settle for them using the same Alpha werewolf costume from last season. Just show us more werewolves please.

That surprised me as well...Him not crossing the line, and being that curious about it. Something is definately up with Gerard.

I think it's safe to say something's up with pretty much everyone on the show. It seems like everyone has some hidden agenda. Well, except for Scott's mom and Danny.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#7 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:29 PM

Finally saw it tonight (and this week's episode starts in a few minutes).

I'm wondering who bit Mama Argent; it wasn't Derek. Could it have been one of his pups (they vanished after Derek went to save Scott)?

I loved the scene with Stiles and his dad solving the case; Stiles may not seem like it, but he is his father's son. He'll make a great sheriff one day, if he survives.

And the victim's name may not have been on the list, but her picture was in the yearbook. She may have changed her name.

Interesting that possessed-Jackson said "all of us" and not "both of us" --the spirit possessing the Kanima may be a gestalt of several different  murder victims. Maybe both of Jackson's birth-parents.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#8 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:38 PM

This was the best episode so far. I have also been wondering why Derek is not going full on wolf, I agree about the budget they only seem to be able to do one "big" monster a season. It's sad because the Alpha wolf FX was so great last year. The Kanima is pretty cool looking but I want more wolves to!

enTranced
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Teen Wolf

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users