Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

^And Dr Who will be beating out a samba!    :lol:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#42 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostSparkyCola, on 19 August 2012 - 05:53 AM, said:

Note to Brits: today is effectively the last chance to catch the Closing Ceremony on iPlayer for any UKers - you can download it to watch later, but it comes off at midday tomorrow

Looking forward to Rio's Olympics- the Brazilians love music, sport, laughing, dancing and partying. It's gonna be a lot of fun :D

Sparky
oh
hey,
the Team GB, and too bad the footy wont have that next year, it'll be England, Scotland &etc -
the GB 'done good' this year, great sport, super performance, sport spirit, eye of the tiger, and made a brill foundation
for the Rio2016 ; and hey even Tom says he'll upgrade his medal
;)
ps,
the CAN and the AUS are 'examining', unsatisfied, but hey I do really hope they dont examine too hard, but just stay
in the spirit of the sport, not so much strategy and accounting like figures in Excel sheets about medal counts,
'oh that bronze should have been a gold we are so not impressed' type things ; those two and the NZ will do well
in the Rio2016 if they just rely on the sport spirit, the enjoyment of the practice and performance, the 'hey I get to do
this thing I luv!' and get on with it, and don't get senior professional analysts on the colour gold.
oh and France too
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Olympics, 2012 Olympics, gymnastics, track and field, basketball, sports, London

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users