• This topic is locked This topic is locked
95 replies to this topic

#1 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

This is an R-Rated roleplaying game. If you are under the age of eighteen please press your back button now. Thank you.

Timejump: Six weeks later.

Timestamp: 9:02 am

The Kilairi had met with the President of the USA the day after their scout ship had crashed. After some careful negotiation they had met the leaders of several other countries and an agreement had been reached. The basics were that the Kilairi would share technology with Earth at a rate the green aliens felt humanity was capable of absorbing without misusing the technology given, and the Kilairi would station their ships in the Sol system to protect Earth from the Goa'uld as much as it could. But the Kilairi population had dwindled over the centuries and so they only had a fleet of six ships. They couldn't shield the Earth from a full-on System Lord attack.

In exchange humanity provided 'carriers' for the hybrid eggs both through volunteer programmes and through criminals that could, in certain circumstances, serve out a sentence by surrogate carrying eggs. Once laid or removed the eggs were given to the Kilairi to hatch and raise. The Kilairi had also started terraforming Mars to serve as the homeworld of the hybrids once they'd matured.

This had meant revealing the existence of aliens to the civilian public although part of the agreement was for all parties-governments, military and the Kilairi themselves to behave as though they were the only alien race in the galaxy and that they were benevolent. The truth about the Goa'ud, Asgard and other races was kept secret, as was the continued running of the Stargate programme. The arrival of the Kilairi had caused considerable public surprise but there had been little in the way of panic.

For the SGC and the Stargate teams other than those who chose to donate their DNA, and those who chose to carry for the five months of gestation before the eggs were laid or removed, life continued as normal. Their missions continued as normal for they still sought technology in which to protect Earth should the Kilairi be insufficient. SG-2 had continued their missions through the Stargate. Andrea had requested that Nayette join SG-2 if the Drasnian agreed and although after thinking about it, Nayette had agreed she still had to undergo weeks of therapy to help her cope with what had happened to her and training to be able to be on an SG team. Her citizenship had been approved in almost record time and she had become a US citizen.

And now six weeks later although she continued to undergo therapy Nayette had finally been cleared to join SG-2. And today was another standard exploration mission to an alien world...

#2 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:11 PM

Andrea looked around as she and the rest of SG-2 emerged from the stargate and set foot on another alien world. They were standing on solid white stone set into the ground of a tropical forest. To the left she could see a sandy beach and an ocean. The differences were subtle as the sand was slightly more orangey than Earth beaches were. The sky and subsequently the ocean were a more cyan shade of blue. The trees and plants had a slightly bluish tint to their leaves and their shapes were subtly different from what one would find on Earth. To her her right were thick trees and undergrowth. Ahead of her was a winding path that lead through the trees set into the ground much like the area around the Stargate was.

All in all while Andrea thought the area looked beautiful she didnt lower her guard. But before she could issue any orders she caught the sound of footsteps on the stone path ahead of them. She kept her grip firm but relaxed on her P-90 and watched as a group of five natives approached. Three males, two females. They looked like humans except they had green skin, their irises were unusual colours. Orange, red, yellow, and white. Their hair ranged from black to a mid brown. They wore outfits made of a soft, with cloth that seemed to bare a lot of their green skin and left little to the imagination. They clearly weren't armed. The leader, a tall male with broad shoulders and defined muscles spoke as they reached the clearing. "Greetings." He said. "I am Lytel. Welcome to Rizole. We have not seen you at this resort before. Is this your first time?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of habit the moment they stepped through the gate Nayette stayed close to Andrea and Eva as they looked around the area after stepping through the Stargate. Although she'd agreed to Andrea's request for her to join SG-2 she wasn't quite sure if she was ready for it despite what her therapist had said. Since she had been accepted as a citizen four weeks ago most of her time had been spent in the lab with Samantha and Ellen teaching them the fundamentals of Drasnian technology. With the Kilairi being very slow to give the Tau'ri anything useful she found that they were eager for what she could teach them. As a result now four weeks later, basic space shuttle prototypes with sublight engines, hyperdrives and artificial gravity was being constructed although they were a long way from a reliable spacecraft yet. Then the last two weeks had included time training to go offworld. And here she was. Nayette was nervous at first when the natives had approached but when she saw they were unarmed and seemed friendly she relaxed a bit. She was even a little curious. A resort, she wondered.

OOC: See the backstage thread before posting please.

Edited by Mikoto, 17 August 2012 - 09:12 PM.

#3 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,741 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

Keith stepped through the gate and looked around at the pristine beach that the gate was situated near and it made him want to don a suit and go swimming. He'd spent the last six weeks, between missions, communicating with Shai, though he wasn't so naive to totally believe that he wanted to change. The parasite knew that Keith planned to kill him as soon as he matured and would probably say anything to avoid that, even lie and pretend to throw away thousands of years of genetic memory and turn against his own kind. Still, there could be the outside chance that he was telling the truth, but he would have to do some heavy convincing before Keith would allow him to live.

He then looked up when he heard footsteps coming up the path, and he saw five green-skinned, human-looking aliens. The leader, who said his name was Lytel asked if they were new as he hadn't seen them at the resort before. "This is a resort?" He asked him, glancing at the scantily-clad females that made human bikinis look tame.

"Indeed it is a resort." One of the females said, glancing at Keith appreciatively. "Rizole is dedicated to the pleasure of the customer. I am Ranee." She stepped a bit closer to Keith, judging his receptiveness as she also glanced around at the others. "You will see for yourselves. There are no boundaries. You may choose who you wish or you may simply enjoy a relaxing massage, swim, or whatever it is you are here for."

Eva hadn't done much over the six weeks between the announcement about the Kilairi and now, except to donate a sample for them to work with, as had most of their team, and going on several missions that were almost as boring as Maybourne when he was whining. When she saw the beautiful jungle and on one side and the beach on the other she thought she was in heaven. When she saw five scantily-clad green aliens she couldn't help but ogle the three males appreciatively. When they said the place was a resort she knew she was in heaven. She looked the apparent leader up and down. "We can have whoever we want?" She asked. "What are the going rates these days?"

"Our rates are very reasonable." Another male said, glancing at the females present. "We will even offer to allow you to stay overnight for free and barter for services if you have anything to barter with. My name is Tyrell, by the way."

Jack was sitting in Sam's lab with Sam and Ellie, planning on how they were going to get hold of one of the egg kits that the Kilairi were using to implant the DNA material into carriers. What they wanted was very specific-a kit with his, Sam's and Ellie's DNA (though it still boggled his mind that they said that they were pairing Ellie's DNA with male Sams for possible mates).

Maybourne sat at his desk, trying to plan how to get hold of some eggs, but it wasn't going to be easy. The only ones he knew about were the prisoners, and they were being housed on the new prison that the Kilairi had built on the moon and the volunteers were being kept confidential. He didn't even know if anyone at the SGC had volunteered to carry or donate, but he could guess at some of them.

Sam sat back and just let Jack and Ellie plan away. She never tried to stop them because the target for all of their pranks was always Maybourne, and he was becoming a bigger pain in the behind than usual since he lost that Kilairi vessel, their tech and the aliens. She actually enjoyed watching them plan since they looked like a pair of naughty children every time they did.

#4 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

Andrea was regarding the three male 'Rizolans' with interest as two of them introduced themselves and explained that SG-2 had arrived at a resort where apparently anything was available for sale and the locals were apparently very welcoming. The leader had introduced himself as Lytel and the second introduced himself as Tyrell. The third had light brown hair, orange eyes and was watching her with a rather open interest. She gave him a small smile as she lowered her P-90. "Depending on how advanced your culture is we may have things to barter." She indicated the military and medical equipment that she and her team carried as standard. The unnamed green male smiled. "That seems adequate." He said. "My name is Keville." Since the natives seemed very friendly and harmless so she decided a little R&R while they gathered information seemed like a good idea. "Okay then, looks like we'll be staying overnight then." Andrea agreed and introduced herself an her team. Keville smiled and slipped in beside her as they started walking towards the white marble resort in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normally Nayette might have been interested in the rather open invitation that the green natives offered. But her possession by Seshat then being treated with radiation then being cast out by her people had changed her. An idle dalliance with an alien didn't interest her right now. And so she stayed away from the Rizolans and kept her attention focused on the beautiful environment around them. Perhaps some quiet time enjoying the resort, sea, beaches and local cuisine might be more suited to her. As the group headed towards the resort she kept pace with them but remained slightly apart from the rest of SG-2.

Ellen leaned back in the chair that she was sitting in and tapped her fingers on the desk in front of her. "Why don't we ask Veleri and Halfalsi for an egg kit?" She suggested. "They seem so very focused on creating lots of hybrids. Maybe they'll overlook how forty more eggs are created this time. They know about how much of an ass Maybourne is." The probabilities indicated that it would work if they asked. After that it would be a case of ambushing him in a suitable place. Her powers could help with that.

Edited by Mikoto, 18 August 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#5 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,741 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

Keith walked with Ranee as they headed down the winding marble path towards the marble resort. He didn't know why, but he felt really....good around her and even though she said that anything goes he was a bit uncomfortable because of what he was. "Have you seen many Jaffa?" He asked curiously.

"Oh yes." Ranee answered with a smile. "Jaffa come here all the time as a reward from their God. Why?" She could tell he was responding to her, so his question was a little baffling.

"Because I happen to be one, I just don't serve 'Gods'." He said, a bit wary when she told him that they did service Jaffa. Then again, Jaffa and Goa'uld probably needed a vacation too. "I just didn't want to scare you when I took my shirt off." He said.

"Then don't worry." Ranee said. "I have seen the incubation pouch." She then took him by the hand and walked next to him. "You seem a little tense. Perhaps a massage first, to relax you." She suggested.

Eva walked next to Lytel, thinking that perhaps it was a good idea they found this place. They could all use some R & R and this seemed like the perfect place for it, even Nayette, who looked like she'd enjoy some time on the beach. The place seemed to revolve around sex, but they didn't seem to push it. In fact, they seemed to know who was interested and who wasn't. "I suppose I can let you rummage in my pack and see if anything tickles your fancy." She told Lytel. He certainly tickled her fancy for sure.

Tyrell walked next to a dark-skinned, very pretty female who had been looking at him very curiously. He could see that she wanted to experience a bit of the wild side and he would be happy to do whatever she wanted. "So, what is your name?" He asked her.

"Ask them?" Jack glanced at Ellie and considered. Normally she had really good ideas and all they could do was refuse. "Well, it's a good thing they gave me one of those communicators then." He got it out and contacted Medlab, getting hold of Halfalsi. "Hey there." He said. "I have a question to ask."

"What would you like to know?" Halfalsi asked, glancing at Veleri. This particular human puzzled them somewhat. His scans showed him to be very intelligent and healthy, but he seemed to be very childish sometimes.

"Well, would it be too much trouble to borrow one of those egg kits?" Jack asked. "Filled with forty eggs. Me, Carter and Ellie."

Halfalsi blinked, very puzzled when Colonel O'Neill asked for an egg kit and he glanced at Veleri again. "Why do you wish an egg kit?" He asked.

"Me and Ellie want to put them into Maybourne." Jack said. "If you don't mind. She paid real close attention when you showed her how to use it."

"Oh, I see." Halfalsi said. "I suppose we could 'misplace' an egg kit. Give me a little time to prepare it and I will teleport it down to your location." He then ended the communication and went to work on the egg kit. It didn't matter to him if the Colonel and Ellen wanted to implant Maybourne, he was quite large enough to carry the specified number of eggs, though he would be very uncomfortable for about half the gestation, but it would not endanger his life. "They seem to like to make Maybourne miserable." He commented to Veleri.

"Yes!" Jack said, giving Ellie a high-five. How they would top this, he didn't know, but he didn't care at the moment.

#6 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:09 PM

Joe allowed himself to simply go with the moment.  The resort was beautiful, the female Rizolans were very attractive and he decided to just enjoy himself and see what happened.  He smiled at one of the females and asked her name.  

"I am Zarae," she said softly.  "What would you like to do?"

Joe smiled again.  "I think I would like to go swimming," he said.  "To start with anyway."

Edited by Brit, 19 August 2012 - 12:10 PM.

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

Having been a little trepidatious about stepping through the Stargate, given what happened the last time, Michaela was awestruck by the natural beauty of the world they appeared on. The first impression was of a Caribbean atoll with a stretch of fine sand leading down to a sparkling clear ocean and a verdent jungle on the other side; but she quickly noticed that the colors were just a little bit off, just enough to leave no doubt of its unearthly location.  Just as she was noticing the odd figure-8 shape of the leaves on the tree next to her, a group of people came around the path out of the jungle and she almost gasped.  Again, they were just like Human beings, but the colors were off-- their skin was very green and their eyes a rainbow of unusual colors.  And they certainly liked to show off that green skin, because all of them were nearly naked-- the women were gorgeous and the men were built like Olympic athletes.  And they all smelled incredible.  Then she noticed that a couple of the men and one of the women seemed to be sizing her up, so she quickly stuck her left hand deep in her pocket and turned her attention back to the leaves.  She hadn't been with anyone since her injury and she didn't feel like starting now.

Tyrell walked next to a dark-skinned, very pretty female who had been looking at him very curiously. He could see that she wanted to experience a bit of the wild side and he would be happy to do whatever she wanted. "So, what is your name?" He asked her.

Michaela jumped about a foot.  "Oh, hi," she said nervously. "I'm Doctor Kenyon. Michaela Kenyon. I'm from Earth."  Tyrell was standing very close to her and she couldn't back away without disappearing into the jungle.  His scent was making her a bit dizzy.  He was overwhelmingly sexy, but she was terrified of what would happen if he saw her prosthetic hand.  It was one thing to fantasize about having sex with little green men who probably wouldn't know the difference, but a big green Chippendale model would definitely know the difference.  "Um, it's very hot here and I'm a bit overdressed for the environment.  If you don't mind, I think I should step back through the Stargate."

#8 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,741 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:55 PM

Tyrell smiled at Michaela when she became nervous and shy. "Oh, don't worry, I'm sure we can find you some lighter clothing at the resort. Our stores are completely stocked with all styles." He offered. "And you look like you could use a nice massage to relax you. Whatever you like to do, or not do, is just fine here. It was their only rule here, the patron can do whatever they like...within reason, of course.

#9 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

Lytel grinned at Eva as they walked down the path to the resort as he cast an appreciative eye over her. Even though she like all of this group of visitors was wearing a particularly concealing uniform she looked good in it. But he bet she looked even better out of it. "I'm sure I can find something that'll interest me." He said with a certain double-meaning to his words.

Andrea opened her mouth to inform Michaela that she couldn't return through the gate yet since they were on a mission and her archaelogical and cultural skills could be useful but it seemed Tyrell was handling her well enough so instead she said. "We'd be happy to stay overnight and trade if what we bring with us is suitable. Finding new potential allies or friends is part of our mission. We're peaceful explorers but we will need to dial home to check in with our superiors later." She was definately starting to feel that her uniform was a little too much for the hot climate-especially with Keville walking so close to her he was practically brushing up against her. She felt good and he was very appealing to her. Finally SG-2 and their escorts reached the resort building and she was able to get a good look around. The staff were easily noticed by their distinctive green skin and skimpy white cloth outfits serving the patrons. It hadn't escaped her notice that Ranee had mentioned serving Jaffa but so far none of the patrons in sight looked like Jaffa.

She could see a restaurant area with a sitting area both inside and outside overlooking the beach. The beach itself had small groups of patrons sunning themselves or swimming in the sea. Near the back of the resort there appeared to be a natural hot spring. She could also tell that the Rizolans were fairly primitive from the stonework of the resort along with the fact there was no sign of technology or electricity. Lighting at night was done by torches and lanterns which currently weren't lit due to it being the middle of the day. Looking up she noticed that this planet had a second sun which had been obscured by the jungle roof until now. As if by intuition two more males emerged from the resort and headed for Nayette and Addi-Takari. Andrea turned her head when Keville ran his hand up her arm slowly. "So, why don't we show you all your rooms, then you can decide what you want to do from there?" He suggested.

Edited by Mikoto, 19 August 2012 - 05:49 PM.

#10 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

Veleri regarded Halfalsi for a few moments as they finished preparing the egg kit requested by Colonel O'Neill. He had no problems with their plan as it meant forty new hybrids and he was relentless in pursuit of that goal now that the Tau'ri had agreed to an alliance. "I do not object." He told Halfalsi. "Maybourne is a disgreeable individual." With the egg kit now complete he teleported it down to a desk at Colonel O'Neill's location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellen let out a little squee of delight when the blue-coloured transporter beam lit the room briefly and a pristine egg kit appeared on the desk next to them. She high-fived Jack happily. She handed him a pair of latex gloves that would fit his hands and put on a suitably sized pair for her own. "Now we just gotta collect up our stuff and see if he's in his office." She told her co-conspirator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayette looked around the resort intently when they arrived. She too had noted that the Rizolans served Jaffa and perhaps Goa'uld and that didn't particularly alarm her. It meant they weren't discriminatory but she did wonder why no Goa'uld had enslaved them yet. A careful look around didn't reveal any Jaffa patrons in immediate sight so she relaxed a little and let her mind subconsciously work on the issue. Nevertheless it seemed like a nice place and it was definately unlike anywhere she'd ever been before. Of course Drasnia had tropical holiday resorts too but she'd never visited them. Her holidaying preferences more included mountains and temperate forest getaways.

There were times when she missed home but their were brief and fleeting. The harsh and painful memories of being possessed there always hit her along with the keen edge of bitterness at how she'd been exiled. Nayette couldn't help but smile a bit when another Rizolan male approached from within the resort-apparently to be her guide. He was attractive-she couldn't deny that. The offer in his gaze was tempting but she still wasn't entirely sure. When Andrea confirmed that they were to be shown to their room she allowed the unnamed Rizolan male to guide her inside the resort and up a flight of stairs along with the rest of SG-2.

#11 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,741 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

Keith went with Ranee as she led him to his room, then he slid his pack off his back once she closed the door and smiled as she started helping him off with his clothes. "A massage sounds great." He told her as he let her lead him to the massage table. Once she arranged him as she wanted he relaxed when he felt her hands, now coated with some kind of aromatic oil, slide over his back. "Oh yes, just the ticket." He said, feeling more content than he had in a long time. "We'll rummage around in my pack later and you can pick something you like." He said, shifting a bit to let her get to a particularly needy spot.

Niket led Nayette to her room in the resort and he could see that she was reluctant about accepting his silent invitation, so he glanced at her and smiled. "Feel free to partake of the resort as you like." He said. "My name is Niket and I'll be yours for the duration of your stay. If you need anything-food, drink, massage-just call for me."

"Of course, we can rummage in your pack later. Much later." Ranee said as she slowly massaged Keith. He was well-built and strong, just like the other Jaffa she had serviced, but he bore no mark on his forehead. "Why do you lack the mark on the forehead?" She asked curiously. "You do not need to answer if you do not wish, I am just curious."

"Because Hathor turned me this way without asking." Keith said, tensing up just a bit. "Suffice to say that if I could get along without this snake in my gut I would. As it is, survival means accepting a parasite."

Eva grinned as Lytell led her to her room. "Well, feel free to rummage wherever you want." She told him as she led him inside and closed the door.

"I see. Well, we do not need to discuss it farther." Ranee said, massaging the tenseness out of his shoulders. She never thought about one not wanting the parasite since it made them strong, but her place was to make him happy so she changed the subject and continued to massage him until he relaxed, then she led him to the bed with a smile.

Jack grinned when the egg kit arrived in the lab and he returned Ellie's high-five. He then put on his gloves and stood. "Yeah, let's see if he's in his office planning no good." He said, heading out.

Sam smiled as the two conspirators left her lab, then she stood and went over to her computer to file a few reports on it while they were gone. She then went to the messhall and talked to James about getting some fresh cookies and brownies for later.

Halfalsi nodded as Veleri teleported the completed egg kit down to Jack and Ellen. He had no objection to forty more eggs. "Yes, Maybourne is the most disagreeable human I have ever encountered." He said. He then went back to his lab and got back to work on splicing some of Louise's DNA with some of the other female DNA to increase the sexual response of the resulting hybrid. To have plenty of that nympho's DNA to work with they would be able to increase the sexual response of asexual and low-response humans such as Ellen if they were suitable otherwise.

#12 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

Nayette looked around at the room that Niket had led her to. Wide, open windows tilted to catch the breeze coming off the sea and let the head out was set into one wall complete with fine net curtains and regular curtains. The walls themselves were painted a comfortable beige colour and the furniture was solid and wooden. There was a table and chairs set against one wall, a couple storage units and a plushly cushioned sofa coloured in creams and light blues. The four poster bed's dimensions were impressively large and equally as plush. A net curtain surrounded the bed-obviously designed to keep insects out. She decided that she liked it as she unslung her backpack and set it down on the table. Her jacket and boots followed suit. Finally she turned to Niket. "Well." She said thoughtfully as she looked him up and down, the smile reappearing on her face. "We could start with a massage." Nayette decided that she might as well try to enjoy herself while she was here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrea didn't spend nearly as much time examining her room as Nayette did once she and Keville got inside and shut the door. Her attention was most definately on her host as, after a very short discussion, her backpack ended up carelessly tossed on the table and her clothing ended up scattered in various places on the floor as they moved towards the bed... Fade...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellen carefully hid the precious egg kit syringe under her clothing as she trotted down the corridors of the SGC with Jack at her side. From their twin expressions of mischief the other base personnel knew to either avoid them or move out of their vicinity quickly. As it was they reached Maybourne's office having barely encountered another person. They stopped near the door and she reached out incredibly delicately with her mind until she sensed Maybourne's presence in the office. A little more concentration and she induced the feeling of lethargy and sleepiness in his mind, gradually increasing it so he had no idea his mind was being manipulated. After he'd fallen asleep Ellen looked up at Jack. "Okay he's sleeping now." She told him.

Edited by Mikoto, 19 August 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#13 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

Addi felt Takari mentally nudge her when the strapping and handsome human-like alien approached them. Normally not one to "fall into bed" with a man, Addi felt herself drawn to the green-skinned man with a long, dark braid down his back. Apparently Addi was interested as well. She was surprised at the thought of undoing that braid and running her fingers through his silky looking hair.

"My name is Jaceson," the man, much taller than her and simply stunning, said with a smile. "As the others are heading to their rooms, allow me to show you to yours. And you are?"

"I...well, I'd prefer a walk," Addi found herself saying. "And my name is Lieutenant Parker...um, Addi."

Jaceson smiled and nodded agreeable. "A walk it is then, Addi. We'll drop off your pack, and I"ll show you around. I'll have some more suitable attire brought to your room first. It's much too hot for the outfit you have on."

When Addi reached the room she was to have and marvelled at it's simplistic beauty and the view from the windows. True to his word, Jaceson presented her with a choice of clothing that must have beat them by only a moment or two. Feeling slightly light headed and completely relaxed, she chose a more revealing outfit and changed in the adjoining room. Then Jaceson excorted her out onto the grounds of the resort. Soon they were practically alone. Jaceson had taken her hand, which normally would have made Addi uncomfortable considering she'd known him for all of a half hour, but she allowed him to guide her around.

"Tell me about yourself, Addi," Jaceson said.

"Oh, now there's a story you might not want to hear," Addi laughed nervously. Takari was prodding to talk to Jaceson, too. This could get interesting...or very weird, Addi thought.

#14 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,741 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

Niket smiled and retrieved the portable massage table that every room came with from its storage closet and set it up. "If you'll just remove your clothing." He said. "You may leave your underclothes on if you wish." Once that was done, he arranged her on the comfortable table, and then rubbed some aromatic oil in his hands to warm it, then he started massaging her shoulders, paying careful attention around her spots, somehow knowing that her kind was especially sensitive there.

"Great." Jack said, easing into the office. He went over to the sleeping NID agent and pulled him back away from his desk before laying him on the floor and unbuttoning his shirt. "Do your thing." He told his buddy-in-crime.

#15 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,528 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

"No, I couldn't possibly accept new clothes or a massage," said Michaela.  "We're on a mission.  We have to stay focused on business."  She looked around.  "Where did everybody go?"

Somehow she found herself guided back to the resort by Tyrell-- she couldn't stop taking deep breaths of his incredible aroma-- and standing in a small fitting room with mirrors on three sides. He had picked up a typical local outfit for her to try on; it was a fringe of grass to be worn around the waist like a miniskirt.  "Where's the top?" she asked.

"What top?" he replied.

She looked at him and then realized that he had slipped the glove off her left hand. Before she could move to grab it back, he said, "Oh, I didn't know you were a cyborg. What a charming old-style hand. I've never seen one so quaint."

She realized then that she didn't have anything to worry about, so she let him continue to undress her.  But she didn't bother to try on the grass skirt, or go for a massage, or get a suite-- the dressing room was good enough. It did have three mirrors and she had been waiting several years.

#16 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,741 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

Tyrell smiled when he sensed the changes in Michaela. At first she was protesting that they had a mission to complete, then she noticed everyone was gone and he had moved her into a dressing room and had taken her mind off of her mission, which appeared to be delayed with everyone else being serviced, by starting to undress her once she understood that her cybernetic hand did not bother him.

Since she appeared to not want to move from the dressing room, he continued to divest her of her clothes, then leaned down to kiss her and whisper to her. "Do not be afraid to touch or tell me what you want..." Fade

#17 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:36 PM

Ellen shut the door to Maybourne's office carefully behind them once they were inside then after Jack had gotten Maybourne out of his desk onto the floor she scuttled over eagerly and got out the egg-kit syringe. A marvel of technology they were. The mixture of DNA already set into single-cell ova stored in a fluid that kept them perfectly preserved until injected into suitable living tissue where they would then begin multiplying and growing. She had paid a lot of attention when Halfalsi had shown her where to inject and how it was done when she had volunteered to carry two teensy-tiny eggs herself. With that in mind she smoothly inserted the egg-kit syringe into Maybourne's abdomen and injected. [That's for Nayette, Addi-Takari, Keith and Teal'c.] She thought silently as she waited for a moment before withdrawing the syringe. "There, that's better." She said smugly to Jack as she carelessly tossed the egg-kit syringe onto the carpet where Maybourne would find it when he awoke. Ellen then used her telepathy again to influence when Maybourne would wake up and scampered over to the office door. "Okay lets go." She took Jack's hand and they exited the office before making a clean escape down the corridor.

Edited by Mikoto, 20 August 2012 - 09:37 PM.

#18 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,741 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:24 AM

Jack was chuckling by the time he and Ellie had finished in Maybourne's office and he stripped his gloves off as he walked down the corridor with her. He walked with her back to the lab, where he noticed the smell of fresh cookies and brownies as soon as he opened the door. "Cookies!" He grinned as he went over to Carter, greeting Lou and Mitch as he passed them by.

Sam smiled when Ellie and Colonel O'Neill got back from their pranking and she could see the satisfied amusement on their faces. "So, when will we start hearing about it?" She asked as she nudged the tray of cookies and brownies closer to them.

"Oh, he'll wake in a few hours." Jack said, grabbing a cookie. "More than long enough so that he won't be sure of when it happened. And we will have been in here, with three other witnesses." It was brilliant. If Maybourne didn't know exactly when he was injected and there was no way to tell then he couldn't prove who did it, not when there were no fingerprints.

Louise (Lou) chuckled. She really liked Jack, and would give him a tumble in a heartbeat, except that he belonged to Sam and she had plenty of other guys to choose from. While she was a nympho and wasn't *too* choosy about who she slept with, she did have a minimum standard. Maybourne did not meet that and she loved it when the naughty duo of Jack and Ellie played pranks on him. "You and Ellie was here all afternoon, sir." She said, grabbing a cookie before Ellie ate them all. Even if they wasn't here she would have testified to it, Ellie was her best friend and it was Maybourne's fault that she was now here under this mountain. Therefore, Lou would lie through her teeth if it would protect Ellie from him.

#19 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

Zarae led Joe to a beautifully furnished room.  

"There is a private pool just outside," she said.  "I will find you some shorts to swim in but usually we don't bother."

Joe's eyes widened, he hadn't expected her to be quite so open.

"We won't be overlooked," she said.

Joe smiled and began to remove his uniform.  Zarae slipped out of her clothes much more quickly because she was wearing very little to begin with.  She began to giggle at the amount of clothing that Joe was wearing and soon he joined in with her laughter.

"The pool is this way," she said taking his hand and leading hiim through a glass doorway that made up one wall of the apartment.

#20 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

Between Addi and Takari, Jaceson got a two for one sort of deal...and with plenty of privacy in the secluded garden there was no one to interrupt. Addi thought she might regret this later the alure of the resort and the Rizolan himself was too great, so she wasn't letting herself worry about that right now. Takari had been affected as well and looked upon this as a life experience she shouldn't miss.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 22 August 2012 - 06:53 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users