Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

Is this for real, or Photoshop?   :oh:

Posted Image
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#42 DarthMarley

DarthMarley
  • Islander
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

I don't know, but you would probably get a laugh out of the latest pics of Palin.
"It is not who is right, but what is right that is of importance."

#43 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

What has she done to herself?? You mean this one?

Posted Image

Edited by Rhea, 22 September 2012 - 10:33 AM.

The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#44 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:32 AM

^And who is she blaming it on?
Posted Image

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#45 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

Not only is it real, but he didn't bother with his neck or the back of his ears.  EW!

View PostNonny, on 22 September 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

Is this for real, or Photoshop?   :oh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#46 DarthMarley

DarthMarley
  • Islander
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

I saw Palin with a deep tan, and a much darker hair dye.
"It is not who is right, but what is right that is of importance."

#47 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

^Yeah, but was it orange?  :rolleyes:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#48 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

I think this qualifies as funny.   :rolleyes:

Edited by Nonny, 26 September 2012 - 12:59 PM.

Posted Image

#49 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:29 AM

I'm going bipartisan because, from a purely linguistic standpoint, this is just too good to pass up:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#50 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

Political, but not funny:

Anti-Gay Group Sued for Using Actual Gay Couple's Engagement Photo

Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:22 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

^ Whaa? ???

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 28 September 2012 - 12:55 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#53 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 28 September 2012 - 12:55 PM, said:

^ Whaa? ???

I know, right?!!   :freakoutnonny:
Posted Image

#54 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

To Make Their Day?Posted Image
Posted Image

#55 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#56 Thia The Muse

Thia The Muse

Galwit Mysto

• 893 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image
"Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously."
~xkcd, "The Race: Part 4"
Posted Image

#57 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostNonny, on 26 September 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

^ That video really needs this clip added to it:

"I love Big Bird!" :rolleyes:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#58 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 05 October 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

View PostNonny, on 26 September 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

^ That video really needs this clip added to it:

"I love Big Bird!" :rolleyes:

SFG
Works for me.   :freakoutnonny:   :D
Posted Image

#59 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

The Final One is Actually Obama

Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Nonny, 06 October 2012 - 10:50 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Elections, 2012, Political Cartoons, Political pictures

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users