• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FlatlandDan

FlatlandDan

Sophisticate

• Islander
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:14 AM

Anyone else watch Teen Wolf?  I thought before I launched into a full on discussion I should test the waters ;)
My candle burns at both its ends;
It will not last the night;
But oh, my foes, and oh, my friends --
It gives a lovely light."
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

#2 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:29 AM

I do!

There are regular review threads in the reviews forum.

It just finished a pretty impressive second season.

enTranced
Posted Image

#3 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:43 AM

I was going to say something about there being no ninjas, then I remembered Derek's Batman entrances/exits. It would explain some things.
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#4 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

View PostCybersnark, on 15 September 2012 - 11:43 AM, said:

I was going to say something about there being no ninjas, then I remembered Derek's Batman entrances/exits. It would explain some things.

Yeah, Derek is the ninja/Batman on the show which makes Scott his Robin which...fits. :blush:

enTranced
Posted Image

#5 FlatlandDan

FlatlandDan

Sophisticate

• Islander
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:53 AM

Derek is totally a ninja.  

I fell into the show over the summer, initially as something to watch while I was at the gym (I figured being an MTV show it would at least have good music).  Imagine my surprise when it suddenly developed plot!  Both seasons have taken a little while to get going, for me, but I've really enjoyed watching what they do with the characters.  I can't believe we had to wait so long for new episodes!! Hopefully they air the next 12 episodes starting in march (like I've heard rumours of).
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

#6 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

I apparently overlooked this thread. Maybe my Teen Wolf thread should be merged with this one. But yes the show has gotten really good. I think a lot of people were surprised by it because it was on MTV and is a remake of a film from the 80s.

Yeah, Derek is the ninja/Batman on the show which makes Scott his Robin which...fits. :blush:

It does fit. This season is like Robin graduating from sidekick to being a solo operator as Nightwing which is what Scott did. And Derek went and got himself some more Robins, just like Batman did. Though two of his Robins died(and later resurrected). Derek's pack better watch out.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#7 FlatlandDan

FlatlandDan

Sophisticate

• Islander
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

Ha! I feel there is enough Teen Wolf love for two threads (and the title of this one is a bit ambiguous) but I can see how the mods might like to combine/contain our joy ;)
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teen wolf, television

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users