pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

in the midst of everything this sounds nice,
http://www.latimes.c...0,4935856.story

even though I could also really use the house bout now,
'
Midway down Rivera Drive is the home presented Tuesday to the 28-year-old Dominguez, who lost both legs and his right arm in Afghanistan in October 2010 in a roadside bomb explosion while on a walking patrol in the Sangin district of Helmand province, long a Taliban stronghold.

The home will give him a "second chance at life," Dominguez said at a short and emotional ceremony with his wife, Alexis, standing by his side '

' The morning ceremony was replete with speeches, a Marine band, flags lining Rivera Drive and a huge flag keeping the new home from view until the keys were presented to Dominguez and his wife. The exchange occurred just before 7 a.m., the moment 11 years ago when the south tower of the World Trade Center collapsed, killing Stephen Siller.
In his remarks to the audience, which included a company of Marines and a dozen curious neighbors, Dominguez thanked Sinise, Wallace, the Stephen Siller foundation, the home builder, and others.
And he asked that people "never forget" that the war in Afghanistan, seemingly so distant from Temecula, is still raging '

"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: veteran, marines, 2012

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users