pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

Gun sales hugely up, and so it starts,

http://seattletimes....44_guns20m.html

sales up three to five times, rush is on with fears of new legislations- and
carry permit applyings up big too,

So on another note, interesting to see the Marine dad do sentry at the front of his
kids' school the other day, in his camo uniform, no sidearm, just to give the look of security,
I bet he cannot do that eight hours each day; but he says he will be out there til after Christmas

Can we see other things round schools, or other ways to show the concern with the kids,
show the luv, 'give me some luv' with kids and schools and communities in the face of
seemingly senseless attacks or violence? (come now, we're not just all concerned bout
our gun buying abilities eh we have some concern for our growing citizens too?)

on another note 2nd- Portland junior high kids on class trip to the Shire and Mordor,
find Baretta-9 on the cinema floor unattended, just sitting there... and...
it's loaded clip, round in the breach, and safety off, so it's trigger ready just lying
on the floor so some five yr old can pick it up and pull th e trigger,

http://www.katu.com/...-184161421.html

ps,
hey wow I didnt put on those tags, so thanks somebody
;)

Edited by offworlder, 20 December 2012 - 04:11 PM.

"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guns, Gun Control, 2012, 2nd Amendment

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users