• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,757 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Odo must face his feelings for Kira when she falls in love with First Minister Shakaar, her former Resistance leader.

#2 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

So it looks like this place has gone dead but I am still watching the show because, well, it's DS9 and once I start I can never stop until the end. So I am going to keep going just not put as much into my posts, just a few things to talk about each episode. Even if it's just for me.

So Crossfire....

Not to much to say about this one. Just lovestruck Odo mooning over Kira and finally losing her to Shakar. Not to horrible and well acted by all parties just not much meat for us story arc folks.

However the whole thing does jump in quality when Quark actually becomes a real friend to Odo at the end. One of the best moments in their friendship.

enTranced
Posted Image

#3 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:32 AM

Truthfully I got through the entire show weeks ago. Is this the one where Odo waits for Kira to arrive in his office in the morning and kinda lovingly positions everything 'just so' for her? (All of which is lost upon her.)
Rejected and gone.

#4 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

^ Yep! That's the one. The best mooning is over Odo's "belt". Which of course Kira is utterly clueless. :)

enTranced
Posted Image

#5 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:49 PM

Ah thought so.

I did feel kinda sorry for him I admit. It was cute the way he made everything 'just so.' Very attentative. That being said I didn't care much for the Odo-Kira relationship. Still it had its moments.
Rejected and gone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DS9-RW

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users