No replies to this topic

#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

Mickelson doing so well once again;

he seemed a bit lackluster in some majors lately, and some not major but spotlight,
more popular events the next rung down; but now at Phoenix, and I'd call it one o them,
he's snap crackle pop! good to see; and the record fans at TPC go crazy

can you IMAgine hitting a 60, then 65, then 64?! sheesh - the gods of golf anointing your shoulder and your forehead as you cruise round the links in awesome places others can only dream to have a holiday in the midst of it, and you make a living there??

and if he wins it he is the third EVER to have three cups for that event; and it will be his Sixth of all his tour victories won in Arizona, but then he had his Ncaa grooming at AZ state so he has the experience in those climes, those areas... and he's already one of the most successful and rich sport stars going so he can handle the success of this one more championship; I cannot even imagine getting four rounds in a row in the sixties and here he is flying in ole Southwest way! what a lucky guy
'Can you hear? listen carefully... you can hear the gods laughing'
(MOntreal's Christopher Plummer as Commodus)

http://sports.yahoo....6670--golf.html

' Mickelson birdied the final four holes and five of the last six for a 7-under 64 and a six-stroke lead over Brandt Snedeker.
''I know how good Snedeker is and how hot he can get with a putter,'' Mickelson said. ''He can make birdie from just about anywhere. He's going to make a run tomorrow. I, hopefully, will be able to keep pace.''
The 42-year-old former Arizona State star has led after each round, opening with a 60 and shooting a 65 on Friday. He fell a stroke short of the tour record for the first 54 holes, and matched the tournament mark set by Mark Calcavecchia in 2001.
Making his 24th appearance in the event that he won in 1996 and 2005, Mickelson is trying to complete his third wire-to-wire victory and first since the 2006 BellSouth Classic - a 13-stroke blowout the week before the second of his three Masters victories. '

"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: golf, PGA

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users