Alrighty, no problem RJ.
Rejected and gone.

#42 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

Yay! The Professor and Eru might know some of the characters already (The ones from Delmi, if he stayed there as a home base)

#43 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,611 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

That is one of the things I'm trying to figure out. How long were they in Delmi?  Where have they been all these years?

I've been feeling so run-down for the past couple of weeks, it's hard to concentrate. Hopefully, this weekend I can kick back and think it through.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#44 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

Well I would guess that even if Eru and Arjhay had a lair/home/library in Delmi, they would have spent the last 200 years travelling about everywhere and anywhere collecting and saving knowledge.

As Ariqua (now) represents a new unknown and a chance to gather more knowledge they might have arrived there, and the town of Niobia recently.
Rejected and gone.

#45 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,611 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking that they spend a lot of time traveling the world, since the whole purpose of their immortality is to explore and learn. I'm thinking along the lines of their library in Delmi having a self-supporting staff and administration, and the Professor and Eru having a tendency to go missing for long periods of time.  Being immortal, their sense of time will change dramatically.  Perhaps at this juncture, nobody has heard from them for twenty-five or fifty years-- and suddenly they come wandering out of the jungle in Ariqua, having been caught up in exploring some ruins they found there.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#46 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

That sounds perfect. You can join up with us we trek back to Niobia through the jungle along the riverbank.

If you'd like, you may jump us ahead to that point. I'd only put in my next post anyway so you might as well.

Edited to add: Nevermind, since you went offline I posted to get us to the right place anyway. Feel free to have Eru and Arjhay join them. ;)

Edited by Mikoto, 01 March 2013 - 10:29 PM.
Update on the RP.

Rejected and gone.

#47 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

So the Arl of Niobia, representing Sandesina is Laura Tabris. She is the third daughter of Sandesina's royal family. Her older siblings are the 'heir' and the 'spare' and she felt left out so when Niobia was founded she went there to become the Arlessa. So technically she's a princess. By now she's in her late fourties She has a husband called Mitch who is a nobleman himself. When they married, because she's a royal, he took her surname, Tabris. They have a sixteen year old daughter called Louise.

The Dhaskan representitive of the government is Rozz Lirien. He has a wife called Alexxi and a seven year old son named Taeon.

Just for general info. ;)

Edited by Mikoto, 03 March 2013 - 04:05 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#48 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Good info! Sorry I went MIA...I'll be able to post by Friday I think. But I can keep reading.

#49 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

No problem Nikki.

I accepted when I created the game that it would probably only be me and Chatty playing with the occasional input from anyone else.
Rejected and gone.

#50 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

I understand. It's frustrating when there are limited amount of players that have limited time. It's hard to give people "roles" and stuff to do. I still feel bad about missing, then, when life gets busy; but I won't worry about it now.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 06 March 2013 - 06:31 AM.

#51 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,611 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

I've been having a hard time keeping up and posting regularly, too.  I've been busy with work stuff and other obligations-- then, last night when I had time to catch up, I wasn't feeling good.  :lol:

We just have to do the best we can, I guess.  :nod:

#52 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

I'm always waiting to see what you'll regale us with next, RJ. Your posts are always a joy to read and sometimes our illustrious GM will snitch a plot device from them ;)

Of course that holds true for anyone else too...

#53 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,611 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

^^  Aw, thank you.  :)  That's nice of you to say.  I always enjoy everyone else's posts, too. There's a lot of creativity and fun here. :happy:

#54 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

*Chuckles.* Great posts in PoD Nikki. They made an old GM smile.

Edited by Mikoto, 09 March 2013 - 12:18 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#55 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

*laughs* That's always good to hear :D.

#56 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:06 PM

You always do such great posts when you put your mind to it. I always love reading them.

Keep up the good work :)

#57 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Alrighty everyone, after being reviewing how I want future arcs to go down, and after a bolt of inspiration whilst talking to Chatty... (Oh if I had £1 every time she mentioned something in passing that set off an idea...)

I'll bring in yet another potentially playable race.

The Khajitaar. If you remember Grianne and Leon-the hybrids from FO:NY, they look like that. Anthromorphic jaguar-race. If you want a reminder of their appearance Google Image "Khajiit Oblivion" and you should get the idea.

They have a nation to rival the Ariqun down to the south of the Ariqua continent and technologically they're about at the stage Sandesina was in the first game 200 years ago. Now, they haven't ever had any contact with the Humes or Elviri. Even the Zapiyans and Salarans probably regard them as more myth than reality if they know of the Khajitaar at all. ( RJ if you want Eru/Arjhay to have met them that's probably okay. Its plausible you may have encountered the odd Khajitaar explorer or merchant caravan.)

I haven't really worked out much about their culture yet except that they build large stone cities far to the south and that they're particularly skilled fighters and traders with a large, formidable military. I may have them worship the moon and Kaneea. Anyway if you're interested in playing one, we'll be encountering a trading caravan soonish so you could play someone from that caravan so let me know here or via PM.

Its okay if you want to switch out a character to make room for a Khajitaar, I'm sure nobody missed me switching out Kylen for Arlene because I felt a female would better suit my needs.

Edited by Mikoto, 13 March 2013 - 06:35 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#58 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,745 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

View PostMikoto, on 13 March 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

after a bolt of inspiration whilst talking to Chatty... (Oh if I had £1 every time she mentioned something in passing that set off an idea...)
If I just had $1 for every time I did that.... ;)

I am bringing in a female one, just for your information. She'll be one of the ones guarding the caravan.

#59 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,611 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

Cool.  I'll think about what might be appropriate for the Prof and Eru.

#60 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

Welcome back to the RPing forum Rae. We're glad to have you back here. :D
Rejected and gone.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users