• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:46 AM

Seattle is sure not the only city with community connect problems and activist groups regularly slamming, and race complaints, and race issues, and race impressions, and video of perps
getting smacked, and minority figures in front of cameras looking for political image and agendas..

(so there I was reading on Yahoo and a suggest link on the side showed this, I click and see...)

..and public outreach is a big improvement to make,

but this is not a city political moment here, like OT folder, no ..... the car!

This 30 yr veteran officer patrols in uniform, answers calls on the street, and shows up in this!
and oh boy look at the part describing how subjects, gang guys, oh hell just anyone on the street
just changes!, and gets approaching, and gets conversational, and the WHOLE attitude and
atmosphere improves... a 1970 police Satellite cruiser with 330hp V8 power from the muscle car
era!

talk about sparking discussion and approachability
:harper:

{hit the + by the pic to get full size}
http://seattletimes....ecopcarxml.html
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#2 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

This was in the Oregonian newspaper a week or two ago. I think it is always great when someone restores any vehicle. We need more restorations and less junking of older cars.

They had pictues and the car looks great.

:)

LoP

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users