Teen Wolf Season 3 Promo

Teen Wolf

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

Very cool promo. It doesn't show any actual season 3 footage but it whets the appetite for the new season. June 3 can't come soon enough.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

Here is the full length trailer for Teen Wolf. I am all smiles after watching it. It looks like they're definitely going bigger, badder, and better for the third season.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 Raijin

Raijin
  • Islander
  • 477 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

I can't believe this is MTV.

#4 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

I didn't have high hopes for the show when it was first announced because it was MTV. None of their other programming appealed to me. So imagine my surprise when Teen Wolf was actually good, and just kept getting better with each episode.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#5 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

SO looking forward to this.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The Left is inclusive, and tolerant, unless you happen to think and believe different than they do~ Lord of the Sword

Looks like the Liberal Elite of Exisle have finally managed to silence the last remaining Conservative voice on the board.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.” ~Thomas Jefferson

#6 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,528 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

So I've decided to re-watch the first two seasons to get ready for the third. I have finished the first season. I forgot just how good it was. Night School and Lunatic were two great episodes that I think really showed that Teen Wolf could hang with the big boys. And Kate was such a good villain. I do miss her. Oh, and the scene where Stiles basically parades a half naked Derek in front of Danny to get Danny's help is still hilarious. As is Derek slamming Stiles's face into the steering wheel afterwards.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#7 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

wow there's a lot of killing on that show, they should pop over join the Walking dead?
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Teen Wolf

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users