• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

had not really caught up with this development, just now today saw a vid news report including
NYPD cruiser arriving on a crime scene(the 10 yr old shoo-ing off the two robbers in Brooklyn
with a shot when he held robber pistol).. and the PD arrived in this,
http://www.nyc.gov/h...rd_hybrid.shtml

that's right, where I live it's all about the Charger Hemi, but now NYPD are adding to their
multitude of models with these, getting over a hundred of Ford Fusion Hybrid,
trying to make a cleaner footprint; of course they'll have models for speed like MustangGT,
like some highway patrol have, and models for cage in the back like the Crown vics,
and some Expedition suv types too, like most depts mix models to cover the utility bases,
but adding some hybrid in the mix, mainly for uniform street patrol is a clean idea(and you can
radio to have speed cars and suv 'head em off at the pass' if you need to)
:harper:
so will we see Officer Reagan and his new partner, :( , yes that was sad in the season ender,
so he needs a new partner.. be seen rolling up on the street in a hybrid, in one o these?
http://www.nydailyne...rticle-1.202426
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users