• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

Golden Retriever Festival In Scotland Looks Like The Cutest Party Ever (PHOTOS)

http://www.huffingto..._n_3731865.html

Welcome to the Guisachan Gathering, a festival of all things golden retriever. It's one of the happiest places on earth.
The festival is run by the Golden Retriever Club of Scotland and held at the ancestral home of the breed. The club first held such an event in 2006 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the organization, and 188 goldens showed up from around the world, at the time, the largest group ever photographed in one place. This year's gathering, held in July, set a new record of 222 dogs....

Click link for photos.   :happy:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#2 kcsue

kcsue

Chocolate Fiend

• Islander
  • 5,669 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Too adorable!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
As long as I have Coffee and Chocolate, the world is safe!

Tyr: Don't forget to hee-haw

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

I like that picture with all the Golden Retrievers in the grass and some kind of ruins in the background.  It looks like a post-apocalyptic world where the Golden Retrievers have taken over.  I wonder what Taylor would think of that. Instead of "Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape," it would have been, "Aw, give me your paw, you adorable little puppy."  Would have been quite a different movie.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Scotland, golden retrievers, cuteness

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users