Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

BABYLON 5's Jason Carter (Marcus) is PENDRAGON, P.I.

Jason Carter Babylon 5 crowdfunding Pendragon Jerry Seward television film

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GJS

GJS
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

The Pendragon Campaign has been re-activated and it's doing well. JASON CARTER (Marcus Cole from Babylon 5) is attached to the independently-produced sci-fi series project titled Pendragon, P.I., where he plays an eccentric private detective who investigates "disruptive science." Carter and the producers are currently looking to raise funds via crowdfunding platform IndieGoGo to make a low-budget pilot, and they want fan involvement/suggestions. Keep in mind that the video shot for the campaign is a presentation of a concept.

Concept Video:
IndieGoGo page: http://igg.me/at/pendragonproject
Pendragon Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pendragonforhire

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,521 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

Interesting.  I like Jason Carter (and loved his Marcus Cole character) and this looks like it could be a cool show.  The concept video is a bit stiff, except for Jason himself, but it does the job of demonstrating the concept.  I'll check this out.  My budget is a bit dry at the moment, but if I can, I will probably contribute something.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jason Carter, Babylon 5, crowdfunding, Pendragon, Jerry Seward, television, film

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users