• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Does anybody have a copy of this app?  Ever since the author took it off his DeviantART site, I've ben trying to find a site to re-download it from, but they all point the same broken page.

#2 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

you mean this? http://www.deviantar...d-Bar-317398290 .. found it by search in that deviant site,,
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#3 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

No.  The app. I'm referring to looks like this:

Posted Image

#4 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,752 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

If I understand the function of that app correctly, you can e.g. autohide the taskbar by rightclicking an empty spot on the taskbar and selecting Properties (works in XP, too). I don't recall how to permanently hide it. I don't think the longstanding trick of reducing its height to zero lines by dragging its top edge still works in Win7

#5 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

Command Bar Tweaker woulda made things simple, but apparently, nobody seems to know what I'm talking about, so I guess I'll just have do it the hard way, as explained here.

Edit:  This is NOT a complaint, just an observation.

Edited by Datalyss, 10 September 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#6 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Took some time to figure this thing out, but I did it:

#7 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

...and here's what I did:

#8 JWNiner

JWNiner
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Command Bar Tweaker

Ignore the links in the first paragraph, they just lead to the dead Deviantart page. Go to the very bottom of the page and look for the link called Download Windows 7 Command Bar Tweaker.

Scanned with AVG and came up clean but doublecheck just in case.

76kb in size, technically I could upload it here, but I need to reread the posting rules first regarding executables and file ownership as well.

#9 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

View PostJWNiner, on 10 August 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

76kb in size, technically I could upload it here, but I need to reread the posting rules first regarding executables and file ownership as well.

Sorry for such a late reply...just got back from...here.  #BAZINGA

Anywho,  I finally found a copy.  I have it in my "Downloads" folder, although now I don't really need it since I am now using Windows 8.1 in desktop mode with Classic Shellinstallled.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users