Agents Of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 SparkyCola

SparkyCola
  • Islander
  • 14,904 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

That's the most we've heard Fitz say, I think, and I liked it. I wish the non-Skye characters got more time.

More clues on Coulson. Does he actually sleep at all I wonder?
Able to entertain a thought without taking it home to meet the parents

#22 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 33,062 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I've heard that they're going to be varying the character interactions so that Fitz and Simmons aren't always paired off. I think I saw a description for an upcoming episode that pairs Ward and Fitz on a mission.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Patreon Page -- Featuring reviews and original fiction
Facebook Author Page

#23 SparkyCola

SparkyCola
  • Islander
  • 14,904 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

^ Now that I look forward to seeing. I hope they get more actual screen time too. Jemma and May would be an interesting pairing too. I think May would just terrify Fitz...

Sparky
Able to entertain a thought without taking it home to meet the parents

#24 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

Maybe I'm just projecting, but does anyone else think Coulson might have been revived using some version of Extremis? He's got more energy, he was healed from what should have been a fatal wound, he's been hallucinating about Tahiti, his friend from the previous ep could 'see' something wrong with him.

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#25 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

That's certainly possible.  I've been wondering if his resurrection has something to do with the way he died-- with an Asgardian weapon.  He could have ended up in Valhalla and is remembering it as Tahiti, or his memories were deliberately modified.  The question is, how did he get back?

Deja vu.  I may have speculated about this before.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#26 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

I finally saw this one on repeat and given the discussion of the morals on this week's Almost Human I can't really say Agents Of SHIELD is really any better in that dept. after the gruesome way Chan kills the doctor he's taken out as well. The only thing that came out of this ep. was the revelation about Skye's past and supposedly this ep. links into next week's ep. However Simmons I do think is the real find of this series, she's important and she appears to be the only growing character on the show, much like Felicity on Arrow.
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents Of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users