Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Once Upon A Time: Ariel

Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time: Season 3 Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0 Neverland

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 innocentone

innocentone

Here to the next generation

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

Thus and the mystery deepens Lol!!

#22 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,959 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostCardie, on 10 November 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

Spoilers have leaked as to Pan's relationship to Rumple.  
Spoiler

Ooh, intriguing and mysterious!  :lol:

Here's the quote I mentioned. It's from the episode Nasty Habits, when Pan was being the Pied Piper, and trying to steal a young Bae:

Rumple:  His name is Peter Pan, I've known him since I was a boy.  Growing up, we were incredibly close.
Bae:    So you're saying he's immortal too.
Rumple:  He wasn't always, he went to a place called Neverland.  He betrayed me Bae, he can't be trusted.
Bae:    What happened?
Rumple:  All that matters, is that he fooled me for a long time before I finally seen his true nature.  And it is darker, and more repulsive, than you should ever be exposed to!
Bae:    He can't be any worse than you.

To me that seems very carefully worded, to hint at things while still allowing all possibilities.

SFG  :think:

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 10 November 2013 - 07:20 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 3, Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0, Neverland

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users