Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Once Upon A Time: Dark Hollow

Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time: Season 3 Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0 Neverland

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Spoilers

Ariel has been sent to Storybrooke to find an artifact that might stop Pan.

The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#2 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:53 AM

First...I loved seeing our Storybrooke folk again!!

I've really missed them so much with all of the story previously this season being set in Neverland.  I'd say there's no place like home...but I know  Storybrooke is not likely where the Enchanted Forest think of as Home for them

I knew almost from the start who who vaguely ominous two men in the convertible speeding toward Storybrooke were.  All it took was them speaking.  Michael and John Darling!!  But where was Wendy?  Pan's captive in the crate, of course, and the Darling men are trying to save their sister so the scary new men in town weren't really bad guys after the truth came out

Loved Hook in this one again, how apologetic he seemed for the kiss.  It's kind of hard not to cheer for him and I don't think Emma is so unaffected by Hook as she'd liked to be.

Pandora's box!

Gold's sand dollar hologram for Belle!

But I think just seeing Storybrooke and all those familiar characters made this episode special for me.  I know we're nowhere near done with Neverland but  I miss the sights of Storybrooke.  The dark jungle or forest or whatever of Neverland is getting old.

BTW when Pan said that someone was leaving Neverland (Ariel) I had to wonder if he let her and why. Unless I have that wrong I could swear that it was said no one left Neverland without Pan letting them but if I misunderstood please correct me :)

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:36 AM

^ Yes, they did say that, but I think it was Pan himself who said it, and he may have been exaggerating.  He's not 100% omnipotent, just very very powerful, and he's not about to go announcing whatever weakness he may have.

Or, he may have just found it more efficient to let Ariel go and then thwart the plan completely, rather than prevent it only to have them try again some other way.

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,891 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

It was definitely good to see Storybrooke and its residents again.  They shouldn't have let it go so long.  Storybrooke is an integral part of this show's concept.

Wendy Darling and her brothers appearing was a cool and welcome plot development. I can't wait to see how that, er, pans out.

I hope Ariel sticks around permanently. I've always loved that character.  One weird thing, though: When she has legs, she suddenly has that weird, stringy dress-- and it looks like it's made from her fish scales.  :unsure:

And Pandora's Box-- that's like the Doomsday Weapon of the fantasy world.  How does Rumpy plan to make use of it?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 innocentone

innocentone

Here to the next generation

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

I guess we will see soon and I can not wait.  Great episode

#6 DWF

DWF

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hook is getting rather tiresome now as well, picking a fight with Neal was pretty stupid of him and I guess that means Neal might be one sacificed. The actress playing Ariel is rather attractive and she looks alittle like Amy Adams, it'd be nice to see more of her but she'd be in the enchanted forst by now with Eric.

Edited by DWF, 12 November 2013 - 05:28 PM.

The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#7 innocentone

innocentone

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

I hope they all get what they want. Poor Babies.  I really like and missed the dwarf the main man  He is just so cool I believe his name is grumpy.  I just adore him.

#8 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

View PostDWF, on 11 November 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

The actress playing Ariel is rhat attractive and she loos alittle like Amy Adams, it'd be nice to see more of her but she'd be in the enchanted forst by now with Eric.

Spoiler

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#9 innocentone

innocentone

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 09:02 AM

Well I just hope someone put pan in his place, he really is annoying and a pain.  It would appear to two strangers racing to Story Brook got they in the nick of time.  Unfortunately their bumper didn't make it but they did.  I do hope they team up with team Story Brooks  so they can save they loved ones and make never land, disappear for ever.

#10 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

There are some among the fandom for this show that think there's an actual Hook/Emma/Neal triangle.

Um, no.   She called out to Hook first.  In case there was any doubt.

Now, Neal and Tinkerbell?  That's a ship I could board. ;)

Pan is approaching Joffrey territory.
Posted Image

#11 DWF

DWF

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostBad Wolf, on 12 November 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Pan is approaching Joffrey territory.

Joffrey?

#12 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

^ Game of Thrones.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 3, Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0, Neverland

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users