Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Once Upon A Time: Think Lovely Thoughts

Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time: Season 3 Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0 Neverland

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Spoilers

A showdown between good and evil is headed for a climax.

The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Earliest Rumple backstory!  Yeah!!  :clap:

But on the other hand ... :cry:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,634 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

Poor Henry!  His mom, dad, and maternal grandparents all appear to be the same age, even though the grandparents stopped aging for 28 years and dad and paternal grandpa are centuries old (although at least paternal grandpa looks the proper age to be his grandpa.)

And now some 18-year-old kid is really his great-grandpa.

Nothing succeeds like excess.

#4 Cait

Cait

Democracy Dies in Darkness

• 10,810 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

Who was it that said Pan was Gold's father?  That was a real eye opener.  Talk about Gold becoming sympathetic.  Damn, I felt so sorry for him.

Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.

Source:
http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#5 innocentone

innocentone

Here to the next generation

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

OMG!!!!!! So Pan is Rumple Father Okay this is getting good now.  I have to go watch the rest of this. BBS

#6 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:00 AM

I'm still processing last night's episode.

Too much goodness and I really thought it interesting that Rumple went through a similar situation  with his father that Bae did.

Edited by Tricia, 18 November 2013 - 11:01 AM.

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#7 innocentone

innocentone

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:25 PM

This episode clears up allot of what makes Gold,and Bae tick but who wold have thought Pan was their Dad/Grandpa  Now Gold is trapped and it seem that the only one that might be able to save him is Regina.  Of course Henry did not have the faith he needed to be able to save him self  What a nightmare and now we have to wait until after Thanksgiving to see what happens to end he Pan run on O U A T  :flex: :ranting: :freakingout:

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,888 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Heed this episode, parents.  This is what happens when you lie to your children.  :lol:

No, really, this was a great episode. It not only gave us the whys and wherefores of Rumpy's psychology, but also seems to have completed his journey of redemption. He is genuinely there to rescue Henry, he trusted Bae with Pandora's Box and he agreed to help Charming with nothing in return but a thank you-- he seemed a bit grudging about that, but not hesitant or insincere.

I'm wondering about the two old ladies, though.  Am I supposed to know who they are?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#9 innocentone

innocentone

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

Someone Gold's Pop either paid to care for Gold, or he serviced them because I know he had no money .:blush: okay jus guessing. but I wish folks that just take in a child, now a days as they did back then maybe the world wouldn't be such a screw-up now.  Just a thought

#10 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Henry was rather stupid in this one and yes Pan's relationship with Gold was guessed in another thread and I thought that Rumple was rather stupid in this one as well, I'd expect him to double cross Pan not the other way around.
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#11 innocentone

innocentone

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

What's that ole saying Like Father like Son.  What a shame.

#12 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,888 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

View Postinnocentone, on 18 November 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

Someone Gold's Pop either paid to care for Gold, or he serviced them because I know he had no money . :blush: okay jus guessing. but I wish folks that just take in a child, now a days as they did back then maybe the world wouldn't be such a screw-up now.  Just a thought  
But I wonder if they are supposed to be characters from some fairy tale.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 3, Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0, Neverland

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users