Arrow

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 NeuralClone

NeuralClone
  • Islander
  • 23,092 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:18 AM

Honestly, I didn't hear it as isn't until you mentioned it and I went back to listen to it half a dozen times. :D But even then it still sounded like an exaggerated is to me. I can see how someone could possibly hear isn't, though.
"My sexuality's not the most interesting thing about me."
— Cosima Niehaus, Orphan Black, "Governed By Sound Reason and True Religion"

#22 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:04 PM

Of course this begs the qustions how did Malcolm find and who told him and how'd they know he's still alive? And what's Malcolm been doing in the meanwhile?
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#23 NeuralClone

NeuralClone
  • Islander
  • 23,092 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

Malcolm said in the same scene that he still has people that are loyal to him in Starling City.
"My sexuality's not the most interesting thing about me."
— Cosima Niehaus, Orphan Black, "Governed By Sound Reason and True Religion"

#24 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

View PostNeuralClone, on 24 January 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

Malcolm said in the same scene that he still has people that are loyal to him in Starling City.

Yeah but who knew about Thea? It was probably Slade and all part of his paln to destroy Ollie and his fmaily. Still Malcolm no longer seems to be a player, just anotehr pawn.
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrow

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users