Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Once Upon A Time: Save Henry

Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time: Season 3 Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0 Neverland

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

Spoilers

The gang tries to save Henry before Pan gians his full powers and in Storybrooke in the past Regina plans to adopt a baby.

The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#2 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

"I've killed people and tortured people< i should be full of regret but I'm not. "

Lana was so awesome in this one, she yet again showed her tender side as well as her evil side and I really liked her resolve keeping Henry. I kind of figured Pan made the switch at the end and thatwas pretty predictable. But at least they're out of Neverland and David can healed by Gold.
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#3 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

It was decent but, and this is maybe because I was dead on my feet when watching it, it didn't pop at me.  I was the soul switch coming a mile away.  I love all Regina/Rumple scenes on general principle and it was really cool to see how they worked together to get the ship in the air but it just didn't pack the kind of punch I thought it would/should.
Posted Image

#4 innocentone

innocentone

Here to the next generation

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:43 AM

I too was half awake and half sleep watching this episode, I was curious though,  Regina who's character I so love to hate, when she made the spell to prevent anyone from ever taking Henry's  heart, why didn't she just make a spell to protect him period from any type of evil. especially  from having his shadow rip away. I mean Hello we are in the land of shadow ripping Lol!!!  She should have know better.  So does this mean we are never to see Henry again. they did say that this is the conclusion of the Netherlands, and the fate of Pan in the advertisements for this episode .  So what Henry is just like stuck there forever.    Secretly I am happy they are on their way back to Story Brook.  They were gone too long. :waves:

#5 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:36 AM

Not sure that she thought  there was any danger of that or that Pan could actually switch places/bodies with Henry

as for Henry's fate--
Spoiler

I really enjoyed seeing how Regina came to adopt Henry and her uncertainty, hesitation in caring for him.  I think his crying was more about her and how she was fearful, hesitant rather than him.  Once she calmed down etc he wasn't crying.

Btw loved how Gold hid the fact that he remembered life before the Curse from Regina even when she accused him of remembering.  
Also loved the fact that Michael and John Darling were trying to get Henry for Pan even back then.

Can't wait for the reunions to  come!

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,876 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

I got a kick out of Regina trying to take care of the baby, and almost giving him back.  Very interesting how the Darling brothers were there trying to adopt him.

It will be nice to get back to Storybrooke. I think they shouldn't neglect it so much in the future.  The Neverland story was enjoyable and Peter Pan was creepy-- but I'm sorry that he's coming back with them. I've kind of had enough.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#7 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

dont know how i feel bout henry well, getting pan now, that part was très bizarre to me, but, but, luv'd luv'd seeing, i mean i want by baddies to do bad, like powerful, seeing the queen get out of that tree by having no regrets and putting pan in his place and save henry all in like it seemed seconds. the bad powerful one should be bad, do powerful ;)
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 3, Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0, Neverland

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users