Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Once Upon A Time: The New Neverland

Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time: Season 3 Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0 Neverland

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 03:15 AM

It didn't dawn on me until this episode that Robert Carlyle (Rumplestiltskin) is a Scot, and it was the way he pronounced "person" as "pairson"  that it finally caught my attention.

My ex is a Scot. You'd think I'd have noticed right away, except that his accent is smoothed into a quasi-English on the show. I'm deeply embarrassed. :p :p

And Colin O'Donoghue, who plays Hook is, of course, Irish. I did pick up on his accent, although his accent tips more towards English on the show as well.

Edited by Rhea, 21 December 2013 - 03:28 AM.

The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

#22 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,634 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

I'll bet you didn't miss that Emilie de Ravin/Belle was Australian.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#23 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,884 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

I think I remember that from Lost days.

Yesterday my 72-year-old mother and 14-year-old niece were texting sexy pictures of Hook back and forth.  :mellow:  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 3, Once Upon a Time: Season 3.0, Neverland

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users