No replies to this topic

#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

holy freakin canolis

not only the record hockey is in attrocious weather and not inside, not only just imagine the deals must happen to put these things on, suits must get together all the pieces; not only all that snow lookit all that snow comin down, not only RedWings hosted in U Michigan stadium the Big House, how much conversion to set that up, not only over a hundred thousand, what?, a hundred thousand plus five grand folks in the ice and snow ............................... The Winter Classic!

enjoy the vid, and then, not only all that, but then, it takes OT coz they both score, but then it takes shootout, oh the ice, oh the snow, lookit that snow come down at about 2/3 the vid, oh the Wolverines, oh the wildness, oh the crowds, oh the Leafs, oh New year day, oh the excitement; oh The Winter Classic!

catch this
http://www.sportsnet...winter-classic/
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: canolis, wolverines, Detroit, NHL

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users