I'm not in Russia but I read Russian internet and news.
- The military presense is reported as "unknown gunmen" or "Crimean defense force". But no one has any illusions about who they really are.
- The situation in Ukraine is reported as lawlessness and the west Ukrainian nationalistic angle (which is present) is heavily pushed. The main message is that the "revolutionaries" in Kiev don't represent the entire country.
- The role of "Right Sector", a Ukrainian ultra nationalist organization, is emphasized. As well as the worries in the east of what it would mean for them if these guys make it into government. It's often said that Right Sector has de facto official power.
- The views towards Crimean protests against Kiev not surprisingly sympathetic.
- Also a lot of saber rattling idiots are allowed to speak on TV unfortunately.