• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 NeuralClone

NeuralClone
  • Islander
  • 23,092 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:59 AM

[Cartman]Cooooool![/Cartman] :D

It really is a highly replayable game. The combat isn't incredibly different with the different classes but the game itself remains very entertaining on every play through. I've played through 3 times and I still haven't gotten sick of it. I expect I'll be playing it again before the end of the year when it isn't so fresh in my mind.
"My sexuality's not the most interesting thing about me."
— Cosima Niehaus, Orphan Black, "Governed By Sound Reason and True Religion"

#22 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

So in the police station there's that kid behind bars that will friend you if you let him go. Well in my first game I never found the key and forgot about it as the game went on. This time I noticed that I could sneak into the locker room where I found the key and also went out on the stairs where I saw an alien device and what appeared to be Santa Clause. So I'm excited to get the probe so I can teleport up there.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#23 NeuralClone

NeuralClone
  • Islander
  • 23,092 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:08 PM

Oh, you didn't friend Santa Claus the first time around? It's a short scene but it's great. You can also find Stan's furry friends from "Woodland Critter Christmas" in the forest. Getting to them is a bit trickier. I never would have found them if I hadn't looked it up.

#24 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:19 PM

No I didn't get to see Santa. This time I will. I didn't see the woodland critters either. I'll have to look up how to find them as well.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#25 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,293 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

Haven't had much of a chance to play this lately but I did beat day one. It seemed easier this time around. Probably because I knew what I was doing and I did a lot of random battles whereas last time I rushed a little because I wanted to see what they would do next.

Oh, and the circum-scythe attack is both amazingly awesome and horribly cringe-inducing. :)
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

#26 NeuralClone

NeuralClone
  • Islander
  • 23,092 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:12 AM

LOL! I had forgotten about that attack.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users