2 replies to this topic

#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

KARZAI Signs off

yes we knew this was coming, it's time for 'exit stage left' and this mixed guy who
has been this unreliable trouble spot for us all along (not like we were ever not a
similar trouble spot for him!) who enjoys posturing to his own people with whinging
rants on USA policies and actions in his country (not like it is not his country)...

this mixed guy signs off, over and, Peace, Out.
;)

but he goes out with the bang we knew he would do.
:o

and declares to his people that they do not want the agreement where by the USA folk
get extra territoriality like in ole Meiji Japan, immune from crimes and courts, immune
from arrest or trial, to be shipped back to USA for any corrective or justice, but mainly
out from reach of local country and Kabul even if not facing any charges back home.

So , USA, want to have the full extra agreement or get out? get out. damn spot.

http://www.theguardi...istan-us-troops

So that's it. We'll have some security round our diplomatics, and maybe a small touch
of air power if that, and ... that's it; Stateside for everyone.

Now after twelve years, countless lives and wounds, bone and blood, and countless
beaucoup billions and hell I think it's over a trillion; it's over, and hey it was
too tough and touchy to talk about, except in books and movies and tv feature of
the week, so let's forget most of it, what do they say, 'move on'?

that's what it was for, that's what it was all about, hell I knew eleven years ago we
could never win this- that's what it all left with for us.
and hey, Pakistan cant do much about it either. and the victory? well it sure wont be
a while, and when it is, it sure wont be us. It's the other guys.

"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#2 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:14 AM

wow, on a day we have US state department closing somebody's embassy, I have never heard of that in all my days, yes the USA closed the Syrian embassy, the extra territory supposed not to be US territory as with embassies? and hey, they just decide this is ridiculous, what kind of country? that's not even a real country, the war crimes, it's just ridiculous, enough of the farce, they just plain go in and freakin close down an official embassy, have you ever heard of the like?
and,
we also hear Gen McInerny tell Sean Hannity that the Malaysia plane went to Pakistan, yes, and went through India hiding the shadow of a Singapore flight to get through all the radar and air space control, and he has sources he cannot describe, the whole inside the umbrella of security and hush hush and all that rot, cannot tell how he knows, but the plane went there and it is on the ground, in Pakistan!
:o
we also have this,

final troops from Canada's longest ever military conflict, return home, everyone welcome the
homecomers,
http://news.yahoo.co...-155810936.html
' "This morning, as you stepped onto Canadian soil, you have brought to a close the longest active military engagement in Canadian history," Harper said in a speech.

"A grateful country welcomes you home."

Relatives and loved ones cheered and wept as they were reunited with the returning troops at a nearby hangar.

"It's great to be back," Major General Dean Milner told reporters.

Canada initially committed troops to Afghanistan in December 2001, and until 2011 was involved in heavy fighting against Taliban militants in the violent south of the country.

From 2011, Canadian troops took on training the Afghan military and police.

A Canadian diplomat, a journalist, two civilian contractors and 158 soldiers were killed in the conflict. More than 2,000 Canadian soldiers were also wounded.
'

"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#3 BklnScott

BklnScott

FKA ScottEVill

• Islander
  • 18,142 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

Fun fact. When he was in exile in the states (having fled the Soviet invasion), Hamid Karzai ran a tea shop in my hometown on Long Island.  It's still there.

There isn't enough mommy in the world to further a cause like yours!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Afghanistan, Karzai, Middle East, 2014

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users