Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Once Upon A Time: Quiet Minds

Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time: Season 3 Once Upon a Time: Season 3.5 The Wicked Witch

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Spoilers

Neal finds himself back in Storybrooke and tries to reconnect wth Henry, who has no memory of him.

The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:09 AM

Wow, that was a multiple heart-breaker.  :(

But at least they know about Zelena now.  And, did she say to Rumple "now I have your brain", ... right before sending him back to his cell with the straw?  :eh:  :oh:

And I loved seeing Lumiere!  :clap:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 31 March 2014 - 01:11 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

Glad they know about Zelena!

And Neal/Bae!!  As much as I loved having Rumple back .....to lose Neal was heartbreaking

Loved Regina seeing Robin's tattoo and remembering where she had seen it before and who.  They have such chemistry together!  Also was glad to see Robin's son in Storybrooke as I had been wondering where he was also.

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#4 Alica

Alica

Seek serenity, and if you can't find it, seek cupcakes

• 1,633 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:16 PM

Much much better than last week :) lots happened! Indeed, losing Bae/Neal was so sad :( but at least this time round, even if Neal didn't remember, Rumple did pick him over being the Dark One :) and yes they know about Zelena! And she wants Snow's baby....maybe Emma isn't the saviour this time round and the new baby is?

In addition to Emma/Hook I am now totally shipping Regina/Robin. I agree Tricia, their chemistry is amaaaaazing.

So now we know why Emma doesn't want to tell Henry the truth. Kinda a hookum reason really, what after this she's just going to go back to NY and completely forget about her family? Yeah right. I'm glad she told Henry about Neal, but I wish she'd tell him the rest. Not telling people the truth on tv usually results in someone blurting it out and bad consequences of running off and feelings of betrayal. Don't give the Wicked Witch any help!!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.
Posted Image

#5 Alica

Alica

Seek serenity, and if you can't find it, seek cupcakes

• 1,633 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:40 PM

Oh, and for a hilarious view on how blind Snow was being about the real identity of Zelena (scroll down a bit): http://www.tv.com/sh...5-139594276107/

this person's reviews are hilarious, even if they are a Swan/Queen shipper. I love the annotated screencaps :lol:
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.
Posted Image

#6 Tricia

Tricia

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

I forgot to mention one costume choice that threw me. sort of

Okay two if you count that hat that Zelena was wearing when she visited Snow...

It was Belle's outfit in Enchanted Forest story with Neal.  Everyone else has been wearing Enchanted Forest appropriate clothes....long dresses or stylish pants for the ladies, basically pretty covered up except for maybe Tink in her story last fall.  But Belle was wearing what looked like hot pants (you can see them in the link Alica provided above)

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,802 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

Somebody must have messed up a line of code in that curse.  {If HOTPANTS then GOWN}

Lumiere was pretty cool.  I wonder if he survives long enough to get cursed into Storybrooke.  But I can't believe they brought Neal back just to kill him off.  I have a feeling he will return.

I hope Emma tries to tell Henry everything, and he thinks she's crazy.  It will be a nice role reversal from season one.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#8 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

Zelena must have fast moving plans if she is using her old hideout as her new hideout :D
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#9 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

View PostAlica, on 31 March 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

Oh, and for a hilarious view on how blind Snow was being about the real identity of Zelena (scroll down a bit): http://www.tv.com/sh...5-139594276107/

this person's reviews are hilarious, even if they are a Swan/Queen shipper. I love the annotated screencaps :lol:

That is flipping hilarious! Love the annotated screencaps too, especially the Bae/Hook ones :D
Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#10 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

I agree there's plenty of chemsitry between Regina and Robin Hood and somehow I doubt that we've seen the last of Neal in Storybrooke. And I really liked Hook and Neral working together, I can't say I really liked Hook when he was introduced last season but he's certain grown on me.
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#11 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

View PostTricia, on 31 March 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

Loved Regina seeing Robin's tattoo and remembering where she had seen it before and who.  They have such chemistry together!  Also was glad to see Robin's son in Storybrooke as I had been wondering where he was also.

I'll admit I was the biggest skeptic of Regina and Robin Hood at first (before we saw them together).  And now I'm suddenly rooting for them, the minute they appear on screen!  How did that happen?  :eh:  :lol:

Something has been bugging me about how they are going about their "witch hunt".  Last week, after they set the trap in Regina's mansion to discover the witch, then looked for clues and tracked some berries?  Why didn't they ask Granny or Red to help track who broke in, or where they went?  Seriously?!?  And then in this episode, they have their planning meeting in front of Granny, where they decide to go out looking for more clues to find both the witch and Rumple, and no one thinks to ask Granny for help?  She's standing right there!  *headdesk*  (I mean, I know Granny was about to open the diner, and "No one gets between Leroy an his Bacon", but really!  :lol: )  And then when Snow is upset at being asked to stay home, she says "But I'm the best tracker here!"  No!  You're not!  Granny and Red are!  !!!

LOL, sorry.  :rolleyes:

Another thing I noticed was how many emotional goodbye type conversations there were with Neal, but since they were cleverly disguised as welcome back scenes, they didn't give away the ending.  There was Hook giving Neal a hug, and commenting that Neal was really still the child that he had once cared for.  Neal and Emma had a really good talk, where he even gave Emma permission to find happiness with someone else.  And I love how they had a laugh at how they both almost married someone's evil minion, LOL!  :lol:

And finally, at the end, when Emma told Henry about Neal, even though Henry knew basically nothing about his father.  Remember in season 1, when Henry first asked about his father?  Emma lied, and said 'he was a fireman, he was a good man, and he died being a hero', or similar words.  What she told him now, about Neal, was almost the same thing, except this time it was true!  :humble:

Very touching symmetry.  :happy:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#12 Tricia

Tricia

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:39 AM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 05 April 2014 - 11:57 PM, said:

And finally, at the end, when Emma told Henry about Neal, even though Henry knew basically nothing about his father.  Remember in season 1, when Henry first asked about his father?  Emma lied, and said 'he was a fireman, he was a good man, and he died being a hero', or similar words.  What she told him now, about Neal, was almost the same thing, except this time it was true!  :humble:

Very touching symmetry.  :happy:

SFG

I remember thinking Emma had told him something very similar in Season 1.  Yep, it is true this time.

They had Granny tracking earlier, maybe only a week or two before --I think I remember that or maybe I'm just dreaming?--so not sure why they aren't using her.  As to Red...I'm thinking that she's too busy chasing after Sawyer on Intelligence.:)

#13 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

I remember Granny tracking recently too, but I can't remember when either.  Maybe it was back in the winter finale?  Just a weird glaring omission, since she usually helps them track.

And agreed about Red.  :)  She's shown up in a couple of episodes, but briefly enough that she probably could have filmed all her scenes in two days.  (One day for the Enchanted Forest costume, and another for the Storybrook scenes, I imagine.)  :)

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#14 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,634 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

Meghan Ory filmed all the scenes we've seen her in during this half of the season after Intelligence wrapped. They inserted a couple of those scenes into episodes they had filmed in February. She's supposedly back for the final couple of episodes.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#15 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

^ That makes sense. :)

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Once Upon a Time, Once Upon a Time: Season 3, Once Upon a Time: Season 3.5, The Wicked Witch

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users