• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

holy canolis, and there i just was, reading Feldman's book!
:o
http://www.theguardi...lin-astin-cohen

'the Donner' is saying, a Goonies sequel?

extra extra, read all about it- now wasnt that a rather seminal kids fantasy movie? how many of us in the decade after and the one after that chatted over lunch, or watercooler, or café, about our remembrances of that movie?

"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,016 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

I was disappointed with Goonies, but I was surprised it never got a sequel.  It definitely fit in with the times, with movies like Raiders of the Lost Ark and Back To The Future bringing a modern vibe to classic genres.  Goonies was the quintessential "Boy's Adventure" story.  It kind of amazed me that it fizzled.  It would be weird to see a sequel after all these years-- since all those kids are now thirty years older.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

Unless the sequel will center on their kids.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: talk, about, fantasy

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users