• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

USA not the only ones with these deficits and spendings, these government too far? gov amok?
type issues and debates, as the new Oz, Aussie tax to help the deficit bites(bites hard? or bites
like in Bite Me!?)
;)

what really brought this up to me? only time in HISTORY I read a piece on a press site,
and see the right bar with the most commented, suggest you read, things, and
ALL Ten of the top ten mosts, are on ONE issue, individual pieces on One Topic! wow
how they are HOWLING over there in Sydney town and across that Oz land!

http://www.smh.com.a...0413-1ddzb.html

see this thing I was reading, on something else, but look at that right bar, most commented stuff,
and see those in a row?? if any get replaced, changed out, here is a list of what you can put
into your SMH search to see which, to get these ones,

deficit tax tears at tony abbot
short term deficit tax not a broken promise
pensioners health family payments face cuts under abbott
deficit tax to cost earners on 80,000
canberra to be cut to bone in audit
new tax on rich could seal tony
deficit levy would be a broken promise from tony
surgeons finance dealers mining engineers hardest hit
axe falls hard as audit recommends gutting medicare
tax the flaw at the heart of the national commission of audit

if you see any of these(first few words of headlines)gone, not see, no longer there,
you can just put these into your SMH search to pull it up, but hey! all of the top ten,
pieces, on the same damn thing, they are so Howling, Ranting, on the gov over there,
hhmm sounds a lot like some of that howling on the Affordable Act what, eh!, right, yeah?!
:o
"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: US, not, only, deficit, austerity

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users