• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Hmm. I have the Dr Horrible DVD, but I don't remember the "pie" reference.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#22 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

^ When Penny is telling Billy about Captain Hammer, she said that at first she thought he was cheesy, but:

Penny:  But, he turned out to be totally sweet.  Sometimes people are layered like that, there's something totally different underneath than what's on the surface.

Billy:  Sometimes there's a third, even deeper level ... and that one is the same as the top surface one.

Penny:  Huh?

Billy:  Like with pie!

Which of course describes Billy best of all.  In public he is the sweet, shy, Billy.  Hidden behind that is his "evil" persona, aspiring to dastardly doings.  But at heart, he really is just sweet, shy, Billy.

Anyway, so Ward is a jerk, who was pretending to be a nice guy, who's pretending to be a tough guy.  Layered like pie!  :rolleyes:

SFG ;)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 10 May 2014 - 11:11 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#23 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

Oh, yeah, right.  That's perfect.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#24 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

And it's not surprising to see a similar theme here and there, as both are Joss / Jed / Maurissa productions.  :cool:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#25 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:21 PM

True. And that reminds me:  Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel to Dr. Horrible?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents Of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users