Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

Harder to erase or lose?

#22 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,769 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

But if you make a mistake you've got to call a carpenter.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#23 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,751 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

I think if you are using a nail to carve information on a wall, most likely because of an alien substance in your body, you're likely to get it right the first time you carve.

#24 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,924 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:22 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 19 May 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

But if you make a mistake you've got to call a carpenter.

ROTFL!  :lol:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 19 May 2014 - 06:22 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#25 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 12,769 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

^^  :D

View PostFarscapeOne, on 19 May 2014 - 06:20 PM, said:

I think if you are using a nail to carve information on a wall, most likely because of an alien substance in your body, you're likely to get it right the first time you carve.  
Yeah, but imagine if you don't:  "Crap! Flee-Zam is spelled with a capital Blazort!  Get me a new wall!"
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents Of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users