• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

Yesterday, I paid 14 bucks to get 6 Showtime channels back (East, West, Too, Beyond, Extreme, Women), which also inlcuded 3 TMC channels (East, West, & Extra), Flix & Sundance.  I seem to vaguely remember reading that TMC, Flix, and Sundance are free with every premium package.  Is this correct?

#2 243Skunk

243Skunk

A real stinker

• Islander
  • 357 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

Its been years, but iirc I did have Sundance and I had one premium package, so its entirely possible. I never watched I tho, or those other two so in reality for me it didnt matter.

#3 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:03 AM

I guess it shouldn't matter to me either.  I got the channels.  If it's a mistake, I'm  sure they'll catch it sooner or later.

#4 Mark

Mark
  • Islander
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

View PostJohn R. Sellers, on 22 May 2014 - 02:03 AM, said:

I guess it shouldn't matter to me either.  I got the channels.  If it's a mistake, I'm  sure they'll catch it sooner or later.

Mark: I just hope they don't charge you back-fees if they AREN'T included in the package. Perhaps you should call and ask...to be on the safe side.

I've never had DirectTV, just Dish Network, and Time-Warner Cable, so I don't know the real answer to your original question. Perhaps you can find the answer you seek on DirectTV's website.
Mark
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge: argument is an exchange of ignorance.
Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
APOGEE MESSAGE BOARD

#5 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

Problem soved:

I found out that TMC and Flix are actually owned by Showtime Networks, which explains that, and SundanceTV is owned by AMC Networks.

#6 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

View PostMark, on 09 June 2014 - 02:58 PM, said:

I've never had DirectTV, just Dish Network...

Dish?  #AAAGH!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users