Forum posting query

4 replies to this topic

#1 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

So hopefully a fairly non-contentious topic in IC for a change.

I am hoping to provoke discussion on a book that has been part of my life since I was a young adult, but It doesn't seem to quite fit in the 'reviews' mold.

I debated various other forums, but in the end the fact that I want to talk about human psychology and the nature of social interactions pushes the discussion somewhat beyond most forums.

Thoughts?

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#2 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

Perhaps Lifelines or Lifestyles and Health?

#3 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

Lifestyles and Health was more or less my finale choice, but I wanted to see if there were other suggestions.

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#4 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

To me L&H seemed to be the best choice.

But someone else may have a better suggestion.

#5 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

L&H seems like a good fit to me as well. I was going to suggest GMD but since you just want to use the book as a starting point for further discussion it probably wouldn't fit there.

Oh, and are you going to keep reviewing the Disney animated movies? I was looking forward to more of them.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users