• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

Tea party leader Mayfield commits suicide, Ridgeland police confirm http://onlinemadison...&SubSectionID=1

Ridgeland attorney and Mississippi tea party leader Mark Mayfield died this morning of an apparent suicide, Ridgeland Police said...

Mayfield served as vice chairman of the Mississippi Tea Party and was arrested for conspiring with Clayton Kelly to take photos of Thad Cochran's infirmed wife at St. Catherine's Village in Madison.

Mayfield was given a $250,000 bond at his initial hearing and posted a $25,000 cash bond.

Not the outcome I was expecting, nor was hoping for.  His behavior was unacceptable, but suicide?   :unsure:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#2 Chakoteya

Chakoteya

Playing Devil's Advocate

• Islander
  • 3,035 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

Hmm. That's going to lead to a whole barge-full of speculation about what else might have come out at trial.
Andromeda, Star Trek (all shows) and Doctor Who franchise episode transcripts.

Just because I didn't post a reply doesn't mean I wasn't tempted to.

#3 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:03 AM

Yep.   :unsure:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tea Party, Mark Mayfield, Politics, 2014

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users