Welcome to RJ!!! :D

#22 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:46 PM

Thank you very much.  :happy:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#23 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

Okay, I've jumped ahead to the next afternoon, just after lunch...and have taken a few liberties with some characters. But just a tiny few, vague liberties, and you can continue on from where I left off :). So please don't be upset! We need to move on to getting on the rails :D.

But please post as much as you want about what your character did from last night to the present.

#24 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:58 AM

*cries* ;) :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#25 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:44 AM

^^^^^ :hugs: Well, now that I made my best friend cry, I have to do something extra "dramatic" to one of her characters to make up for it :devil: :D.

#26 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

You took liberties with my character?  But he's so childlike and innocent.  :o

I was wondering why he was wearing that big smile.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#27 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

LOL!! Oh my god...that was too funny :D. I need to watch my word choice around certain writers, I think ;). But if he enjoyed it, then....

#28 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

:lol:  You know how writers are.  :angel:

Well, I'm caught up and I posted.  :)

#29 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:20 AM

I'm going to move us ahead to "after dinner" soon...but I'd like to give RJ a chance to respond to Rae's post first. Then we'll be moving on to actually getting on the rails and out of Dodge ;). I'll post tonight!

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 19 August 2014 - 04:23 PM.

#30 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

Nikki - you are so mean, I am telling Missy, no more crickets for you ;)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#31 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

What? Why am I mean this time?!

You don't mean what's going to happen to Isabella, do you? :angel:...because otherwise I thought I was very nice above ;).

I'd miss my crickets from Missy...they are so *gag*declicious*gag*.

#32 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

I'm going to post in a minute, as soon as I get caught up.

#33 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

That was a short one.  What kind of equipment is there in the med lab?

Edited by RJDiogenes, 19 August 2014 - 06:23 PM.

#34 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

Just a heads up...we're mostly done with the current "camp"...if no one posts with many questions/comments from their characters that's totally fine, I just wanted to give everyone a chance to say something if they wanted to.

We'll be moving to "two days later" where Ishmael will be giving a lesson to the characters on how the trucks work as a "train" after everything is ready to go...

Then we'll move on to another few days later after we've been traveling (which will have been mostly uneventful ;))...

THEN...well, you'll just have to wait and see :devil:.

RJ and everyone, here's what is in the med lab (along with whatever Rae decides she needs ;))...

Smallish versions of testing equipment/machines, more handheld devices that run on the fusion power of the truck, as well as solar power during the day. If it would have been necessary for an advanced medical truck during a war then it's probably in the truck in some form. (Things were much more advanced in the "past" of the Atomic Sunrise world.

Medical scanner: briefcase-sized, components necessary for chemical tests - can determine a patient's condition and diagnose an illness or determine the severity of a patient's illness

Also anesthetics, antibiotics, antiradiation serum (plasmalike solution adminstered intravenously), antivenom, coagulant (causes clotting at point of injury without thickening the blood throughout the body), sedatives, stimulants

A backpack sized surgical kit - can do most any surgery needed

Trauma pack: size of a paper back book - dedicated computer program, medicine injectors, applicators, synthetic drugs, artificial blood and skin

Another rundown of the medical truck:

In front near the cab will be a side door leading into the side of the truck that takes up about 1/3 of the space – is an area for some sort of lab to be set up, wires for power and places to bolt equipment – storage spaces as well as storage in second level above (reached by a ladder on the side) – small cot that folds down from the wall half way up.

Rest of the truck is a space that looks like a med lab – lots of storage spaces and places to put equipment/medical supplies securely – storage above on second level reached by ladder on wall – operating table that folds down, as well as cots – room for portable equipment but not the large stuff (most of the advanced stuff in the underground medlab is small and portable) – places for all medicines and herbs, etc. Even a refillable container of water.

There is a divider between the two areas with a sliding type door that the doctor can open or close to use both areas.

So really two sections...medical and a place where Isabella can do experiments, mix things, etc...a real lab. Plus a computer system that has info from the past stored on it.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 20 August 2014 - 06:46 AM.

#35 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

Nikki, let me know when is a good time for me to post "developments" with Alexander.  :lol:

#36 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

Oh, you can start anytime, RJ...he can be a little better since his treatment/exam with Isabella at the meeting after dinner. And any time along the way since Sophie is wondering what the heck to do with poor Alexander ;). She'll be relieved to know he can be normal :D.

#37 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Okay, I just posted a little foreshadowing.  Probably tomorrow I'll get him into a little mischief.  :lol:

#38 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 07:13 AM

^^Uh oh ;)...well, there'll be all sorts of mischief he can get into, I'm sure, RJ.

So, Ishmael is going to do a post this evening about the truck/trains so everyone knows how they work. He's worked a lot on all this information that I couldn't have done it without him. He came up with ALL the info :D, I could have never designed the trucks like that. Feel free to post, though, if you have anything else to say just remember it'll be "two days later" from the fish dinner (or maybe three ;)).

Then I'm moving us on as I said above. It's time to give you all some real excitement and danger...enough "camping". Time to be evil! :angel:

#39 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,702 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

Mischief has begun.  :D

#40 Ishmael Autolycus

Ishmael Autolycus

A wanderer, and a picker-up of unregarded trifles.

• Islander
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

Whew. Got it up before midnight.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users