Xbox One Microsoft

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,214 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:34 PM

https://games.yahoo....-235550968.html

Crimson Dragon was actually a launch title for the Xbox One and serves as a spiritual successor to the cult hit Panzer Dragoon series. It’s an on-rails shooter in which the protagonist battle fantastical foes while mounted on a dragon. Strike Suit Zero, another shooter, takes place in space, and was actually the very first ID@Xbox title. Both Xbox One games will be available starting on August 1st and will remain free until the 31st.

Xbox 360 owners also have a fun month to look forward to, with Motocross Madness set to go free from the 1st to the 15th and the incredibly successful Dishonored taking its place from the 16th to the 31st.

That seems like a pretty good deal, especially Dishonored. I don't have an Xbox One so I can't take advantage of it but still.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 Lord Martock

Lord Martock
  • Islander
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

Been getting free games for a couple of years now with PSplus.  Xbox is a little late to the show.
May the Schwartz be with you.
Remember, No matter where you go....There you are.
It's a trick.....Get the Axe!

Posted Image

#3 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,214 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:54 PM

^Didn't know that. Doesn't surprise me though.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#4 Lord Martock

Lord Martock
  • Islander
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:28 AM

Oh ya...Playstation has been doing that since the beginning of Plus.  Part of the reason I got it...that, plus the 1meg cloud they provide for my game saves.
May the Schwartz be with you.
Remember, No matter where you go....There you are.
It's a trick.....Get the Axe!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users