• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mooky

Mooky

Self-REbanned

• Islander
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:39 PM

I ordered a new PC this morning...should be here Saturday.  Anyway, before setting it up, I want to delete my one HDD partition on my current PC (after backing up some stuff), but I don't have the original Windows XP (OEM version) CD that came with it.  So, how can I do this?

#2 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

these guys should be able to help- or like forum, based upon OS version- i would say dont nuke from itself, you want a good logic in ram at the time, try to use the disc comes with the new one, load up the install repair thing, it will make a good logic kernel in ram, basically just repartition or remove partition, like with 'disk management' prog. But ask these folks first ;)
http://www.sevenforu...allation-setup/

Edited by offworlder, 02 October 2014 - 03:44 PM.

"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users