2015Firefly Online gaming

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FnlPrblm

FnlPrblm
  • Administrator
  • 12,503 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

Twelve years since it aired, the show is finally getting a game.  And quite frankly, from what I just read, it seems pretty ambitious.
"Actors Reunite"  (Though, I can't really find who has signed up.  Everyone maybe?)

Read links here
and
here
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." --- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Beryl Coronet

The Boscombe Valley Mystery: "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson 'Art,' 1841

"Such welcome and unwelcome things at once, 'Tis hard to reconcile." --- Macbeth IV.III.138-9

LauraBertram.net

"Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived." -- Sylvester Stallone

Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes...Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears4Fears

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

That sounds like it could be an awesome game. Getting to pick your own crew and having them react to how you treat them sounds like fun.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 FnlPrblm

FnlPrblm
  • Administrator
  • 12,503 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:08 AM

I've not played any of the Star Trek Online or other similar type games, but this reads like it's one of those and then some.  Maybe someone can check it out who has played those and see if that assesment is correct. Either way, big score if they can pull this off.
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." --- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Beryl Coronet

The Boscombe Valley Mystery: "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson 'Art,' 1841

"Such welcome and unwelcome things at once, 'Tis hard to reconcile." --- Macbeth IV.III.138-9

LauraBertram.net

"Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived." -- Sylvester Stallone

Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes...Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears4Fears

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users