• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:17 AM

Don't forget to adjust your DVR!  Tonight's episode of Once Upon a Time is a double length episode, 2 hours from 8 - 10!

Per Adam Horowitz on twitter:

https://twitter.com/...711198717616128

To clarify, the special 2 hour #OnceUponATime episode is set to air from 8/7c to 10/9c on 11/16 -- same start time as usual! Hope to see ya!

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 16 November 2014 - 02:18 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:42 PM

Thanks for the reminder.  Presumably something big is going to happen.  It may take me a couple of days to find the time to watch it, though.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 sierraleone

sierraleone

All things Great and Mischievous

• Islander
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:15 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 16 November 2014 - 12:42 PM, said:

Thanks for the reminder.  Presumably something big is going to happen.  It may take me a couple of days to find the time to watch it, though.

I also heard they didn't want to air an episode new weekend during some Music awards show something-or-other (can you tell I don't follow music award shows ;) ). Not that I am saying that there isn't a big things going to be happening, just saying that there is for sure another reason for the double header tonight. Whether there are additional reasons I don't know :) ETA - Though, I don't know if it is correct, but from what I have read on-line season 4 is getting 23 episodes, whereas the previous seasons all got 22 episodes. (which means if they get a season 5 the 11th episode of that season will be the 100th episode).

Edited by sierraleone, 16 November 2014 - 06:19 PM.

Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.
- Masha Gessen
Source: http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:37 PM

Yeah, it must be because of the music awards, otherwise they'd probably be advertising it as a big event.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:17 AM

View Postsierraleone, on 16 November 2014 - 06:15 PM, said:

ETA - Though, I don't know if it is correct, but from what I have read on-line season 4 is getting 23 episodes, whereas the previous seasons all got 22 episodes.

Yep, that's what I heard too.  They ordered 22 episodes, but then ABC gave several shows an additional hour.  So this extra hour is not instead of any other episode.  There will still be 22 episodes, but since this was a double ep the season will have 23 hours.  It's a bonus hour in addition to the already planned rest of the season.

So this one is episode 8: parts 1&2, and the next one is still episode 9.  :)

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 17 November 2014 - 01:23 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#6 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:06 AM

Taking a cue from SUPERNATURAL from season 7 to current... having 23 episode seasons.

#7 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:43 AM

Had to look it up in the TVGuide but it's the American Music Awards airing next Sunday....I used to watch all those awards shows but no more.  

Like RJ, it's going to be at least a couple days before I get to watch the whole thing....more if my internet connection keeps acting wonky :(

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#8 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

I think you'll both enjoy large parts of the ep. I certainly did.

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#9 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

I've seen the first half and it was very good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Reminder, Once Upon a Time, set your DVR

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users