7 replies to this topic

#1 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:05 PM

Happy Birthday! :waves:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:19 PM

Happy Birthday, G-Man.  Posted Image
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:31 AM

Happy Birthday :) :) :)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#4 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day!
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#5 kcsue

kcsue

Chocolate Fiend

• Islander
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:10 PM

:cantinabandf: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :wine: :timewarp: :timewarp: :timewarp: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :piratebuds:Happy Birthday!
As long as I have Coffee and Chocolate, the world is safe!

Tyr: Don't forget to hee-haw

#6 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,537 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:43 PM

Thanks, all.  This is all much appreciated.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#7 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,901 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:56 PM

Happy ~belated~ Birthday, G-Man!  Posted Image
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#8 Raina

Raina

Cpt. Raina 'Starlee'

• Validation Team
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

Belated Happy Birthday!!! :cheers:

"First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead... dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire. Me, I'm just worried that hell's gonna be a lonely place. And I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find." -Racetrack

"I believe what goes around comes around and if I am the instrument of 'coming round' then I'll do it happily. " -Shal

Viper Squadron CAG
Roman Warrior
Browncoat

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users